L U C I U S

Word Count: 431 

HERMIONES P.O.V

       I set the time to about 6 that's when we thought was the best time to go and be able to save her. I still couldn't believe she was gone though, and I couldn't believe that in this Draco, Draco Malfoy really asked us for help. He really cared about her, everyone was wrong. What he said about us shutting her out was true also, just because of her love for Draco, we shut her out and stopped trusting her. That's the most stupid thing a "friend" could do. She didn't even consider me a friend actually. 

"Okay guys we need to find where Isobel is and find who killed her." I said to them once we were taken back in time. They both nodded and we began to sneak around trying to find her. 

Finally we found her, she was close to Fred when he got killed. She was trying to save him.  

Then we found who her killer was. Lucius Malfoy. 

"What are we going to tell Draco?" Harry asked, he knew that Draco would be absolutely torn if he found out that his dad killed Isobel.

 "Well Harry we won't have to worry about that, to Draco Isobel would have never died. That's why he stayed behind."

Isobel saw Fred get hit and fall down. She ran over to him trying to tell how bad Fred was. Lucius saw Isobel open and that's when we believe he hit her. 

Before he even pointed his wand towards Isobel Harry hit Lucius throwing him flying back although not enough to kill him. At this point Isobel wouldn't have known where Harry was so he stepped in and told Isobel to go fight while he took Fred. Fred didn't make it and Harry had to take him to keep Isobel undistracted.

Finally the war was over, we watched Draco and Isobel run into each others arms cheering with everyone. He really did love her , huh. 

"You know we were wrong, and Draco was right about us shutting her out." Harry said looking at us guiltily. 

Ron looked over at me as well, just as guiltily. 

"Yea well, we are saving her now. We may not have been that great to her before but, I think Draco has proven his love for her its real, and maybe we should change our ways. But for now lets go celebrate again!"

  AUTHOR NOTE

Sorry for a lowkey short chapter on this! 

SO is the golden trio going to ever tell her what really happened at the war that day? 

DISSCUSION