Chapter 1

06/18/2017
Dear Diary,
I just feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel for me. No Prince Charming waiting at the alter. Maybe my mother or should I said Margaret was right I'm not getting a fairytale ending.
-Alya

Atlanta, Georgia
09/20/2016
6:24pm
Alya POV

"Alyaaaaaa bruh come on you never go out." My best friend Jasmine said trying to convince me to go out.

"Why won't you just take no for an answer I got work to do." I said which I do it's my Junior year in college I got to focus.

"It's the weekend Lya you don't have work come on I won't ask for the rest of the month I swear." Jasmine said obviously not giving up.

"Okkkk where are we going and what time" I said rolling my eyes I knew she was lying but what's one night...right.

" Gold Room at 11" Jasmine said fast knowing exactly what was coming next

"All the way on Piedmont come on Jas and it's expensive we barely can
afford this section 8 looking apartment" Which we couldn't when I finally decided to leave that house I once called a home I grabbed the littlest amount of clothes and all my savings and we left with little money to spare.

"I have a friend he knows the bouncer so we get in free and go to his VIP section with free bottles pleaseee" Jasmine finally admitted exactly why she wanted to go out.

"Ohhh and who is this friend and why am I just now hearing about him" I said curious to why she never mention him and she love talking about boys

"Get out my buzzzinessss" Jasmine said  "Plus I told Malaya about him"

Malaya is Jasmine other friend I don't really like her it's always been something off about her I just never could put my finger on it. Not to mention she's always throwing shots especially about my body. Which in my opinion is nice I don't have much boobs but my butt definitely make up for it.

"Wait is she coming tonight?" I don't need her killing my vibe but she's my best friend's friend and I never told Jasmine about the stuff she say on the slick. One because Jasmine is a peace maker I was always the fighter and two because she a good friend to Jas and I'm almost always busy and I don't expect Jasmine to be bored waiting for me to be free.

"Yea, that's ok right?" Jasmine asked maybe even hinting at something but I brushed it off

"Umm..Yea Yea" I said ready to end this conversation "Well I'm going to go take a nap wake me up at 8"

" Got you" Jasmine said walking in the kitchen as I walk up stairs.