Chapter-38

Atlanta, Georgia
12:00pm
11/23/2017 (Thanksgiving)
Alya POV

Bow! Bow! I've been hearing this sound for the pass month. Practicing to use this gun had became a routine everyday before or after work. I almost know how to shoot with my eyes closed.

I leave the gun range taking my gloves off and throwing them away. I have to be at Trey's mom home by 5. So I have time to take a shower then a cat nap.

  I get home and go straight to the shower relaxing my body under the water thinking about my life. I don't know exactly why I'm learning to shoot a gun but it make me feel protected.

   I realize the water was getting cold so I got out grabbed my towel and landed straight in my bed and set my alarm then closed my eyes.

  After what felt like a second my alarm go off scaring me out of my sleep. I hate iPhone alarms always about to give me a heart attack.

  I lotion up and put on my underclothes then my rope and leave my room to watch TV on the couch. After using my Shea butter and cocoa butter I like to sit and let my body take in the moisture.

  I go to the kitchen to grab a snack seeing that it was only 4 and I know the food won't be ready until 7 or 8. As I open my zebra cakes I got a knock on the door confusing me on how they didn't just get buzzed in.

  I look out the peephole to see Tyler. I open the door completely forgetting what I had on. I look at Tyler to see him staring at me like I was his favorite food which made me hot and I can feel my panties getting wet.

Atlanta, Georgia
4:10pm
11/23/2017
Tyler POV

       DAMN is all I can say. I always noticed that Ayla had a nice body shape but this rope defined every curve,dip and love handle. Not to mention the red lace bra that this on display I can slowly feel myself rising making me clear my throat.

  "You almost ready?" I asked making Alya nod and turn walking to her room as I watch her sway naturally. Snap out of it Tyler that's your best friend I told myself as I sit on the couch waiting for her to get dress

  "T come here" Alya whined confusing me "wassup" I asked entering the room to see her struggling with her zipper

  "It's stuck help me" she pouting. I walk over to her and kneeled down and work with the zipper. I move my hand and start to try to zip it up until I see the the Jean was stuck in the zipper.

   I began to pull it out accidentally touching her making her breathing pick up. "My bad" I said finally getting the Jean out and zipping it up.

  As I get up I look in her eyes to see nothing but pure lust. I look back at her probably giving the same look. I step closer to her leaving no space our nose were basically touching.

   We both lead in closing the space and connecting our lips but immediately pulled away from the sound of her phone ringing. I look at the screen to see Jas calling.

   "Hello" Alya said as She sat in the chair in her room putting on her shoes "where y'all at hurry up" Jas said "we coming bye" she said zipping up her boots and hang up

  "Ok I'm ready" she said grabbing her purse and taking a look in the mirror

  We got in the car headed to momma house. We acting normal as if we didn't almost kiss for the second time. I figured it's just being caught up in the moment it happens.

"Ttttttt" Alya said making me look over at her. "As you know I graduate next month so I need you to help me go building hunting" she sang dancing in her sit making me laugh.

  "Cool with me" I answer as I pulled up to momma house parking the car and hopping out going to open Alya door. All my life my dad basically drilled in my head to never let a women open the door so I stick to that.

"T bear can you carry me" Alya asked with her arms out. "Girl get your ass out this car and use your legs" I said looking at her which was a big mistake she had that face she use all the time to get me to do something.

"Bruh come on and don't ask me to do shit either real talk" I said grabbing her like a baby making her wrap her legs around me and lay her head on my shoulder.

Shaking my head I making my way to the door and open it going in. "Who is that" Momma Teresa said. "It's me" I said as she, Trey and Jas come to the door.

   "Why you carrying her ass like a baby" Trey said making momma Teresa slap him in the back of his head "boy stop all that curse but she sleep or something" she said making me look at Ayla and sure enough she was sleeping. "Yea she sleep" Jas said laughing

   "Go put her in the guest room" momma Teresa said I nodded and went to the guest room as soon as Alya hit the bed she popped up like the bed was on fire and looked around until her eyes landed on me and she instantly calm down and got up.

   "When did I go to sleep" she said taking her jacket off. "I don't know I just looked up and you was out"

   Everybody came and around 8 we ate and we were otw out the house. "Thank Ms.Teresa again for letting me spend thanksgiving with y'all" Alya said hugging her. "Girl please you always welcome and what I said about that miss stuff" Momma Teresa said laughing

  After saying goodbyes and stuff I dropped Ayla and headed home