Chapter 13

Atlanta, Georgia
12/20/2016
5:30pm
Alya POV

  "Chris movveeeee" I said laughing and moving away from him "girl lemme touch on you" he said giving me a hug from the back "I bought you to the store to help me get the rest of Christmas dinner but you distracting me" I said looking at my list. I had got mostly everything last week but I need a few extra things

  "Ok one more thing" I said getting Christmas hats. "Ok now we can check out" Chris said pushing the cart to the front. "I got work on Christmas" I said thinking about my three clients I gotta do on Christmas Day.

  "Why would you do that?" Chris asked putting the items on the black thing for the cashiers. "Well I get paid extra for that plus Jas spending Christmas morning with Trey's family and the evening home so I got time if I start cooking the night before" I said pulling out my card and paying for my groceries.

"So you going to work and cooking on Christmas" He looked at me for a minute "Just don't overwork yourself" he said walking to the car. Him saying that made me feel warm inside that he care about my well-being. After loading the car and getting back home Chris helped me put the groceries.

"You wanna watch a movie something. I get a little lonely when Jas not here" I said laughing but I was serious the apartment wasn't that big so it wasn't lonely but this condo is big. "yea what you wanna watch" he said sitting on the couch. "A horror" I said getting the remote.

9:30pm
After the scary movie we watch another movie but we both fell asleep. "Chris.....Chris" I said shaking him but he didn't even move. "CHRISTOPHER" I yelled and he still didn't get up

"Forget it" I said going to my room and taking a shower

10:17pm
I get out the shower just standing there looking in the mirror thinking about all the stuff people have said about my body especially my mom. I always thought mothers were supposed to lift you up not kick you when you down.

I remember my freshman year in high school this girl said some harsh things to me of course I beat her up but the words lingered like "you look like a little boy" which made me feel horrible about my body so when I got home I cried to my mom hoping to hear a "you're beautiful babygirl" like I seen on tv shows but instead she said

"Sometimes the truth hurts it's ok though if you're lucky you can get a husband and he will pay for you to get boobs and everything else." I was never the type to date boys based off their salary. I like mind set if you working to get somewhere in life then that's good.

As I walk out the bathroom I low key wanted to cry I always feel like this when I think about my mom all my insecurities come out to play. "Damn you took forever" Chris said scaring the living life out of me.

"Dang Chris you scared me" I said tighten my towel "I woke up and you was gone and I look at the time and I was like it's bout time for me to go so I came in here to say bye." He said walking to the door "ok step outside real quick lemme put on my robe." I said as he walked out and shut the door. I quickly dropped my towel and put on my robe I'll get dress after I say bye.

I walk out the room to see Chris sitting on the couch. Then he see me and walk up and hug me "see you later" I said then I kissed him thinking it was gonna be a simple kiss but was proven wrong when his tongue went in my mouth and hands went to my ass. This lasted a good 2 minutes until we parted ways with him going out the door and me going to my room happy I didn't have panties on.

I decided to watch movies until I get tired.

12:00am
"Dang I'm hungry" I said to myself getting out of bed putting some clothes on then I go to the kitchen looking for something to eat I made a sandwich and went back to my room unpausing my movie. Then my phone ring I paused my movie again and answer.

Phone Conversation
Me-Yello
Jas- Alya me Trey, Tyler and Malaya going to the club you wanna come

Me- Nah i got an early client in the morning.

Jas- Ok then goodnight bestie sweet dreams
                            End

Honestly I don't have a early client I'm just really comfortable plus after thinking about my mom Malaya is the last person I wanna be around. But i know if I would've said the first thing Jas would've personally dragged me out of bed. And the second one I would have to tell her all about Malaya.

"Lemme go get some chips and something to drink" I said to myself getting up and going back to the kitchen grabbing a water and Some barbecue chips going back in the room unpausing the Movie I bite my sandwich watching the movies with no more interruptions.