Chapter 20

Atlanta, Georgia
02/14/2017
6:15pm
Alya POV

Birthday pt. 2

"Lemme get 3 adult ticket and a kid ticket for my little sister she just turned 12 today" Tyler said to the employee while laughing. The employee laughed and charged for 4 adults. I know I'm short but I don't look 12.

"So look we going to the dolphins last" I said I honestly love dolphins since my dad bought me a stuffed one at 5. Maybe that's my connection to him but I never lost my stuffed dolphin.

8:15pm

"I can't believe you actually tried to steal the dolphin" I said laughing as we got in the car "You asked for it and if it wasn't so slippery I would've grabbed it." Tyler laughed

"Y'all are embarrassing" Jas said also laughing "The poor dolphin was having fun tho." Trey said starting the car. "BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRRR" I said "Yell in my ear again and it's gone be your last birthday" Jas said rubbing her ear.

"No for real tho my best friend took me to brunch, the spa and the mall. Then, we went to the aquarium and Tyler tried to steal me a dolphins and Trey bought me a stuffed dolphin. Thanks guys" I said. All my birthdays before was bad my mom never spent it with me Jas always did but it was just at my house watching movies until my mom got home.

"Girl don't get sappy on us" Jas said laughing "ok ok I'm done" I joined in laughing "Drop me off Trey I gotta date at 9:30" Tyler said looking at his phone. "Aww Ty Ty all grown up" I said squishing his cheeks together.

"Stop and don't call me that no more." He said.

8:30pm

After getting home I change into comfortable clothes. "Ok y'all I'm going to sleep enjoy your date" I yelled to Jas and Trey. "You too and Happy Birthday again" Jas and Trey said.

9:30pm
After waking up and doing my personal hygiene's and showered I picked out my outfit and lotion my body. After putting on my underwear and doing quick makeup and burgundy lipstick. I get a call from Chris I start smiling and pick up the phone.

Chris🥺

Me- Dang you missed me so much that you couldn't wait 30 minutes

Chris- Yep. You almost ready?

Me- yep just gotta put on my dress

Chris- so you naked... interesting.

Me-Bye Chris

End

I put on my dress and heels at look in the mirror. I studied myself looking my boobs. "Alya don't start you look beautiful." I said to myself I know exactly where this was going. "Grow or something" I said touching my boobs "maybe I should change" I said walking to my closet. Just as I was about to take the dress off my buzzer went off indicating that Chris was downstairs "shoot" I said buzzing his up

I go to open the door. "Damn" Chris said looking at me up and down and all my insecurities went away.

 "Damn" Chris said looking at me up and down and all my insecurities went away

"Happy Birthday" he said hugging me. "Thank you" I said kissing him. "Now let's eat" I said wiping my lipstick off his lip and walking out the door. "You look sexy by the way" he said from behind me. "Thanks" I said locking the door and walking to the elevator.

"Where we eating?" I asked getting on the elevator "in Midtown" he said getting off the elevator "what's the name of it" I asked walking next to him to his car. "Get in the car and sit back and relax you will see when we get there" he said as we get in the car.

"I guess" I said leading back in my seat "seatbelt" he said looking over at me "yes father" i said laughing. "Idk bout all that but I can make you call me daddy" he said looking at me and I'll be lying if I said I wasn't wet. "I'd like to see you try" I don't know what made me say that but I'm not even already for sex

I then feel his hand touch my thigh. I look at it then at him. He move it up and down my leg "what you doing" I said looking at him smiling. I don't know what it is I'm feeling but I'm excited to see what happens next

"Relax" he said in a voice deeper then his regular one. His hands go up my dress and his start rubbing my thigh again getting closer and closer to my flower until he touch it. I don't know how to reaction to the fact it actually feels good with him rubbing my pearl. I take a deep breath as he go a little faster.

I look over at him to see he's driving normally. Then he pulled my panties to the side and put a finger in. "Chris" I said in a low voice. He goes slow at first but then pick up his speed. "Chris" I said a little louder then before. At this point I'm a breathing mess I have never felt like this before.

After a while of breathing hard and moaning Chris name I feel a weird feeling in my stomach then Chris move his hand I snapped my head at him quick "we here" he said licking his finger. I sat there for a minute recollecting myself. "Come on girl I'm hungry" I get out the car and we go into the restaurant.

11:49pm
"Oh that food was goodd" I said sitting back in my chair rubbing my stomach. "Yea definitely coming back here I found this place on a show I was watching last month and I was like I wanna try that" Chris said paying the check. I would argue but it's my birthday I don't wanna pay for anything.

"So you just be at home watching food on TV" I laughed getting up as he got up. "Yep my mom used to watch it so now I be watching especially when I visit" he said as we walk to the car.

"And look she basically helped you pick out a great restaurant" I said getting in the car. "Yea"

After about 10 minutes we were back at my condo. Chris walked me to the door. "Ok well thank you for taking me to eat for my birthday and Valentines Day" I kissed him "thank you for giving me your time to do so" he said looking at me "Goodnight Chris" I said walking in my condo "Goodnight Alya"