Chapter 24

Atlanta, Georgia
05/10/2017
3:30pm
Alya POV

I just left class and i don't have work because it was a pipe leaking in the salon so they came to fix it today. At 4 Chris said he's going to come pick me up and we gonna spend the day together. We've been dating for 5 months and I'm not saying I'm in love but I'm definitely falling.

After I got home I changed into some casual yet cute clothes since I don't know where we are going.

After getting dress I get a text from Chris that he is downstairs so I make my way downstairs.

I see his standing by his car. "Where the rest of your shirt." Chris said when I get in front of him. He try to cover up my stomach then my arms "stop you gone make my boobs come out" I laughing walking to the passenger side of the car.

"They might as well be out" he said getting in the car. "Don't hate" I said buckling up "how imma hate on what's all mine" he said looking at me. "Boy where we going" I asked laughing at what he said

"First we gone make a quick stop to the mall these new Jordans just came out, then it's up to you" he said backing out the parking lot. "Cool" I said leading back.

At the Mall

"You like these" Chris asked picking up some shoes. "Yea them fye you getting them?" I asked "aye lemme get these in a 9" he said to the worker giving him the shoes. "Yea but you wanna go somewhere else or leave the mall" he asked

"we can walk around a little" I said "aight" he said taking the shoes from the worker trying them on "Yea these nice" he said walking to the mirror turning to the side. He take them off and put them back in the box and go to the front to pay.

After he pay we walked out the store with him behind me "Damn girl you thick" he said slapping my butt "ouch that hurt Chris." I said rubbing my left butt cheek. "I'm sorry cmon" he said opening his arms and hug me and rub my butt as we walk.

"Let's go to Bath & Body Works" I said pulling away grabbing his hand and going into the store.

5:30pm

After going to a few stores in the mall we are back in the car. "Where to next" Chris asked starting the car "Umm...let's go do laser tag" I said "BET"

We get to an arcade and get out the car. "I must warn you I'm great as this game" Chris said paying for three games. "mhm"I said rolling up my jeans.

6:43pm

"Nah the game was broke or something ain't no way you won all 3 games" Chris said as we leave the laser room. "Boy don't hate cuz I'm great" I said flipping my imaginary collar. "But let's play some arcade games." I said going to the front to buy game cards.

"Alya sometimes you remind me of a child." Chris laughed catching up to me. "So I've heard" I said a lot of people have said that in my life especially when I became an adult.

" OK so we gonna play basketball first and whoever win get to pick where we eat" Chris said "See you're not playing fair you know I'm gonna lose" I whined we walk to basketball and after we finish like I predicted I lost. "Do you know if you wanted to pick out the food you could've just said that." I said going to the next game

7:49pm
"Where you wanna eat cheater" I asked as we left the arcade. "So now I'm the cheater because you suck it's not my fault I play basketball for real" he said unlocking his doors

"Whatever where we eating" I said rolling my eyes playfully "just because you wanna roll your eyes I'm not tell you so sit back and relax" he said

"You know you say that a lot like I'm your child and I'm not so get your life mmkay" I said looking over at him. "Yea yea" he said driving to wherever. I sat in the car thinking about how I gotta paper due Friday. I think the thing I hate most about school is the after school work.

Like we have life's outside of school be considered. Then they be all like "it's more work for me because I have to grade" like then stop giving some much work and get will help the both of us.

"You always day dreaming" Chris stated snapping me out my thoughts. "it just be happening I'm sorry was you saying something" I asked looking at him. "Yea we here" I look up to see we are at Zaxby's "ok" I said getting out the car. Chris walks next to me and hold my hand.

"I'm hungry Zaxby's do sound good." I said walking in

8:30pm
After we finish eating we were on the way back to his apartment. "I had fun today" I said smiling "Damn you tryna get rid of me" he laughed "no I was just speaking in general plus how imma get rid of you if we going to your place?" I asked

"Ok just making sure" he laughed. "I got school tomorrow so two movies and I'm going home ok" I said "cool" he said turning in his apartment.

11:37pm

We watched a couple of movies and then he took me home. "You didn't have to come up the way up here." I said to Chris "I gotta make sure you safe" he said kissing me "thanks then" I kissing him again "Goodnight"