Chapter 25

*Play in car*

Atlanta,Georgia
05/26/2017
3:00pm
Alya POV

"Jas we leaving in 30 minutes so get off the couch" I said looking at her. "Girl you not even dressed talking about me." She said getting off the couch.

"Girllll but I done showered and everything" I said going back to my room. "I know you did because the whole condo smell like warm vanilla" she stated laughing and going to her room.

I go to my room and changed my house clothes into a outfit. Today is Kim's graduation it start at 4:30 at the Hawks Stadium. We leaving early because of traffic and plus we want good seats.

  "Alya we gotta stop at Walmart on the way back I need pads" Jas said from outside my door

"Alya we gotta stop at Walmart on the way back I need pads" Jas said from outside my door. "Ok" I answer walking out the room "we can stop now if you want" I said grabbing the keys

"Cool" she responded grabbing her purse. After getting to the car I drive to Walmart letting Jas out in the front. As I wait for her I get a call from Chris.

Phone Conversation

                            Me- Hello Christopher

Chris- I know you not still mad

                             Me- I am so

Chris- It's not that deep

                         Me-whatever

Chris- how about I come through and make it up

Me-not right now I'm going to a graduation but I'll text you later.

Chris- ok then Bye

         Me-Bye Christopher

End

Yesterday I went to Chris house and we chilled until it got kinda late so when I was leaving he told me to stay on the phone until I get home a he know I got home safe. But then halfway home he fell asleep without even saying goodnight.

"Alright I'm ready" Jas said getting in the car. I put the car in drive and make my way to the Stadium. "We should've brought snack you know how long graduations get" I said getting on the highway.

"I got some in Walmart" Jas said reaching in her Walmart bag and passing me a pack of snickers. "See you know me so well" I said opening a snicker and eating it. "Yea Yea what's Kim last name" she asked "Luther" I answered turning up the radio.
*Play song*

  "Ohh this my song" Jas said turning it up more. "Girl what you know about this" she said dancing "waiting for the time to pass you by" she start singing touching me.

"Girl stop touching me" I said laughing. "Don't hate just stay" she said referring to the song. "And I know you" I sung back laughing.

Jas continue to dance in her seat. After about 2 minutes the song go off. "Kim is forreal grown up I remember that day you came home all excited talking bout giving this girl the chance you never had. I thought you were coming out the closet" she said laughing

"I don't know what you got that from if the words I said but ok ma'am" I stated

After about 30 minutes including traffic we were parked in front of the Hawks stadium. We got out the car and walked in showing our tickets to the people and going to the very front were I see Ms.Monica.

"Hey Ms.Monica" Jas said walking up hugging her. "Hey y'all how y'all doing" she said as she hug me and sit back down with us. "We good" I answered looking at her then the stage. "Hopefully they finna start" she stated basically reading my mind.

5:49pm

"Maya Loves" the principal called as she walk across the stage. Her who I am assuming it's her mother cheered.

"Kimberly Luther" the principal said making all of us stand up and shout and clap our hands "YES KIM KIM" Jas said "You better get it baby" Ms. Monica said "GONE HEAD KIM" I yelled just as she walked off the stage laughing.

After a hour and sum the graduation was finally over and Kim walked towards us "NIGGA WE MADE IT" Jas yelled to Kim making her cover her face. "I swear y'all so embarrassing" Kim said finally in front of us.

"We just showing our love girl" I said punching her arm.
"A little too much love" Kim said laughing "Whatever girl what you wanna eat?" Ms. Monica asked.

"Umm... lemme get Red lobster" she said grabbing her stuff and getting ready to walk out the door. "Jas and Alya y'all coming?" Kim asked "Umm Yea which one" Jas said like she the one driving.

"The one around the corner" Ms. Monica said getting up from her seat walking towards the door.

At Red Lobster

"Girl you better stop eating all them damn biscuits they gone go straight to your ass and lord knows you got enough" Jas said poking my butt. "Girrlll they just so good I could eat like 100 of them" I said picking up another biscuit

"But anyways Kim college in mind?" I asked looking at her. We've had this conversation before and she applied to Clark, Spelman and NYU, she got into all but was indecisive about which what she wanted to go to. "Clark like you, it's still here so I'll be more comfortable plus I'll already have someone on campus." She said cracking her crab legs.

"Actually I'm going to summer classes online so I can graduate in December but I can show you around and tell you about which teachers to not play with" I responded thinking about getting another biscuit.

"Oh well still I think I'll love Clark better plus it's close to the shop" she spoke finishing her crab leg. "Speaking of which the boss said you can use Chelsea chair when she not there which she is never there " I said eating my last crab leg and grabbing another biscuit.

"I love you" she squealed out and hugged me. "Ok ok pass the other basket of biscuit please and thank you" I said looking at the basket.