Chapter-39

MERRRY CHRISTMAS 🎄

Atlanta, Georgia
2:00pm
12/12/2017
Alya POV

"Alyaaaaa" Jas sang walking in the shop. "Hey Jas" Sincere and the rest of the girls in the shop said. ""Wassup y'all I'm just coming to borrow my best friend for lunch" Jas said walking to me sitting in a chair.

"Hold on let me grab my stuff" I said walking to my station and getting my purse and phone. "Ok leggo" I said walking to the car.

"Lya I feel like I ain't seen you in forever" Jas said getting in the car. "That's because you living lavish look at this car Trey got you matching his fly" I gassed looking at the Mercedes Benz she was picking me up in.

   "Girl that's because he in love with your girl" she winked getting in the car. "Yep he be all over his face when he see you" I added.

"He talking bout he want me to move in but I don't wanna leave you like that" she started the car. I looked at her crazy. "Girl I am 20 years old about to be 21 in 2 months if you want to move in with him do it" I said

"If I'm being honestly I'm scared like what if we break up is he gone kick me out." She rambled. "Jas first that man loves you and second he don't seem like the type and if he is you always have a home at the condo." I stated hoping to calm her. I know Jas is scared because of the multiple conversation we've had. Her fear is to fall to hard and get her heart broke.

  Which is understandable but she shouldn't let that stop her from taking a risk at something that can be a blessing. "Alya I don't know" She said looking over at me

  "What you be saying to me 'don't self sabotage'" I said doing air quotes and mimicking her. She burst out laughing "I don't sound like that" she said in between laughs. I join in making the car fill with laughter as we add things to make us laugh more.

As our laughter dead down we pull up to Colonnade. "Girl why you ain't tell me we was eating out out I thought we was going to subway or something look at my outfit." I said getting out the car and pointing.

  "Girl you always look good I don't know what you talking about plus you like a whole 2 hours until your next client we have time" Jas said also getting out the car

"Girl you always look good I don't know what you talking about plus you like a whole 2 hours until your next client we have time" Jas said also getting out the car. "You just missed me that's got it is tryna kidnapping me come here baby gimme a kiss" I said pocking out my lips.

"Girl get out my face you smell like perms and flat irons" she said laughing "first of all I don't do perms and second I'm going to eat without you peace" I said walking away.

"Ok pay for your own lunch this the last time I do something nice for you." Jas said trying to seem mad rolling her eyes. "Girl please you love me more than life it's self" I said walking back to her.

"Whatever come on I feel like we been in outside for to long" Jas said putting her hand in her pockets. We walk in the restaurant and walk to the hostess. "Welcome to Colonnade 2?" He asked staring dead in my face when Jas was right in front of me.

"Yea now can we eat" Jas said with an attitude getting in front of me making me laugh at him. "Weirdo" I said to Jas as we walk to our booth.

As we sit down he place the menus in the table and basically ran away we pick up the menu looking at what to get. "Sooooo Aylaaa" Jas sang dancing a little. "Whattt" I answered in the same tone.

"Tyler" she said simply looking at me like I was supposed to catch her drift. I look back at her confused. "Girl what about him" I asked waiting forever for her to answer.

"Don't play dumb anytime Trey and I call one of you y'all together what's up with that" she said confusing me. "Whatchu mean T bear is my.." I started but was interrupted by Jas.

"Seeee what the fuck is a T bear girl" she said laughing and I playfully roll my eyes. "Ok fine I'm not going to lie like I don't have feelings for Tyler cuz I do like him but I'm in a relationship plus his one of my best friends I don't wanna ruin that" I answered truthfully knowing I couldn't lie to Jas.

  "You always with Tyler when the last time you was with Ole dude." She said making me think about in all honesty Chris been kinda M.I.A lately and I don't know rather to be scared or relieved.

  "Exactly end that shit and go for who you really want" she said just as the waiter come to take our order. After we finish ordering we continue to catch up. After lunch I continued to work.

10:30pm

I finished my last client completely exhausted going to my car when I got a FaceTime call from Tyler making me smile. I get in the car and answer.

"Hey T bear" I smiled but it quickly faded seeing him mugging me. "What the fuck you at" He said aggressively. "In front of the shop why?" I asked. "You the only one there?" He said

"Yea this might as well be my shop cuz I'm always locking up" I laughed my stop when I see he wasn't joking with me. "What I tell you about that Alya" he asked making me realize what he was talking about and he was serious because he said my real name.

"I'm sorry I just lost track of" I started but was interrupted. "Alya drive home and don't hang up real shit" Tyler said calmly but aggressive making start the car and be quiet. Tyler hate when I drive at night by myself. He usually follow me home or something if I tell him in advance but it slipped my mind.

"T bear it-" I started "Alya stop talking to me and get home" he said making me pout.
"T Bear"
"Alya"
"T Bear"
"Alya"
"T Bear" I whined
"What Lee Lee"

I smiled "how was your day" I asked pulling in my parking garage. "It was ight I made a couple plays and shit how was your day" he answered I looked at him to see him rolling a blunt. It's been a good minute since I've had one with Chris breathing down my neck and even if he wasn't I was paranoid.

"It was ok I went to lunch with Jas and then I did hair of course" I said getting out the car yawning. "See you tired if would let me know you was going to be late at work I could've drop you off and picked you up but you wanna be difficult." Tyler said Shaking his head.

"I'm home now" I said opening the door. I locked the door and go my bedroom getting undressed completely forgetting Tyler was on the phone.

"T bear Imma finna take a shower Goodnight love you" I said only putting my face in the camera.

"Goodnight love you too"