Chapter 11

Atlanta, Georgia
12/07/2016
1:30pm
Alya POV

   It's here. It finally here. If getting the keys in my hand yesterday didn't make it real sitting here loading this moving truck did. At this time last year I wouldn't have through I be packing for my dream condo with my best friend.

"Alya bruh you got too much stuff" Tyler said "I'm moving what do you expect" I said taping up my last box of clothes. "This the last box of clothes all we need now is to get the stuff out the bathroom" I said looking around

"Y'all leaving the beds and couch here?" Trey said looking about too "Yea we got new furniture coming tomorrow so we sleeping on the floor tonight" Jasmine said "I think that's it tho we can get this show on the roaddddd" I said jumping up and down

"You're like a big baby yo" Tyler said laughing "shut up so I'm driving the moving truck Jas you drive the car" I said walking to the door "you can handle that big truck Ayla? You know you only 4'11" Trey said

"Actually I'm 5'2" I said rolling my neck "Now move it people we got other stuff to do" I said pushing everyone out I'm honest to excited we been up since 10 packing and stuff and I haven't even ate.

"Imma ride with Alya in this big ass truck" Tyler said walking to the truck with me "help me up here" I told Tyler this truck a little high for me "short ass" he said lifting be up and putting me in the truck "Thanks ok that's let go I'm sooooo excited" I yelling turning on the truck and sticking my head out the window. I know y'all might say I'm extra but when you wanted something for so long and been knocked down about it so many times when you finally get it it seem surreal.

"Did you have coffee or something today I ain't never seen you act like this" Tyler laughed out buckling up his seatbelt as I moved out the parking lot "ok so when we get to condo my room is at the end of the hall but  don't put my boxes in the middle of the floor put them up against the wall please" I looked over at Tyler stoping at the red light

  "Got you" He said

                 4:02pm
"Ok that's it I'm think we go eat in two cars and After Ayla and Tyler can go to Kroger for grocery while me and Trey will go to Walmart for bathroom things and dishes." Jas said sitting on the floor "we need covers too if we sleeping on the floor" I said cuz it a little chilly in here but I'm not turning on the heat.

"Cool we just all go to Kroger and Walmart but can smoke so we can go eat" Trey said reaching for his lighter. This it's self made me happy with Me and Jas decision to buy the condo instead of renting.

The benefits of it is One we can smoke and Two we can move out we can keep renting it out it's like money for life. Tyler light up a blunt take three puffs and pass the blunt to me.

  4:44pm
"Dang who y'all plug that weed was too fye" I said getting up  "Me" Tyler said "well can I get a discount on a couple grams" Jas said laughing I swear we think alike always trying to save money.

"What we finna eat tho" Trey said "The Hudson Grill like around the corner if y'all want that" I said thinking about us passing it on the where here. "Let's go" Trey said as everybody got up heading to the door

                10:37pm
"Ok put the dishes up there and give me the soap and stuff for the bedrooms" Jasmine said to Tyler "Dang we didn't get shower caps I know we was forgetting something" I said "imma go to the beauty supply tomorrow I guess" I said going to Jas room to put her hangers in there.

               11:55pm
"Well that's it I will be back in the morning I gotta make a play." Tyler said before saying bye to us and leaving. "Alright Y'all imma head to bed" I said to Trey and Jas.

   After making my pallet and turning my light off I decided to call Chris.

        Phone Conversation

"Wassup Lya"
  "Hey Chris how was your day?"

"Good what about you "

"It was good we got everything but furniture which we get tomorrow speaking of which when your lunch break tomorrow"

"Ohh you wanna come see a nigga it's at 1:30"

             "Bet we can eat lunch and after you can show me where the screwdriver at" I said getting sleepy

"I got another screwdriver I can show you but it's not gone help you put the bed together maybe the opposite"

"I bet you do" I  laughed
"You tired?"

"Yea" I said closing my eyes

"Ok goodnight"
      "Mhmmm"