𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

WITH VICTORIA BEING EXCUSED FROM CLASSES, SHE HAD MUCH WORK TO CATCH UP ON. the nightstand beside the girl's hospital bed with filled with textbooks and papers sticking out from each and every direction.

     "are you coming?", draco suddenly asked as he fed the girl some spaghetti bolognaise.

     victoria momentarily stopped writing her essay as she then continued without even glancing up at the boy.

     "to?"

"the quidditch game of course", draco said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"if you save me a seat", victoria smoothly replied as the girl finally finished her essay.

"hm".

victoria then stacked the essay in her potions textbook, sighed as she just plopped back against her bed. the girl was finished with her work and that was that; no more working.

"can you...stay?", victoria mumbled as draco stood up.

before the boy had left, he raised a brow as he sighed, putting the plate of unfinished food beside the girl's hospital bed.

     though the girl has been missing class, draco had been feeding her and making sure she ate every meal, even if he was slightly late for his next class.

     draco sat back down as he stretched his hand towards the girl's face, gently caressing it as victoria just smiled, closing her eyes.

the girl leaned her face towards draco's warm hand, making him internally conflicted.

unconsciously, the boy's hand turned to where the back of his palm had carelessly graced the girl's rosy lips.

victoria held the boy's hand as she pressed a small kiss against the back of his hand, sliding down more as she felt draco's hand run across her face and up to her hairline.

draco brushed victoria's baby hair away from her face as he waited for the girl to eventually fall asleep.

the boy wasn't sure what to feel to be honest. one moment she's pushing him away, breaking up with him, and another, she's desiring his presence.

it was as if she was playing him; it was as if this was just a playdate to her.

though he couldn't resist glancing at her when he was with other girls, he couldn't just leave her to wither in pain in the dark halls. he couldn't just abandon her when she needed him the most, even though that was exactly what she did.