Epilogue

"All this time, I've been thinking about happy endings, how destiny is set and maybe this is all it. But then I am reminded that destiny can change; as often as the mountains rumble and sky splits into color, your happy ending could always be right around the corner."
Courtney Peppernell, Mending the Mind (Pillow Thoughts, #3)

************

Someone once told me, "Wherever there is good, there will be evil."

   The soft raindrops masked our tears as we all in the monotone hues of black-and-white paid our final respects to the deceased brave.

The gentle drizzle fades away as a breathtaking rainbow takes its place on the clear, azure sky.

Xan had reconciled for his mistakes claiming that he had been unconscious. Although the others did not believe this I was sure that he was dead honest. He had returned to his pack promising to be a better leader for his pack with his mate Kay. Kaylee Devraux.

The Southern April winds breezes about me pacifying my muddled heart and ravaged soul, as I watch the sun sinking down the horizon, running my mind over the events over the past few days.

The scent of pinewood and lemon hits me as Rick walks to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, placing a sweet, chaste kiss on my cheek.

My eyes move to left hand automatically as he picks it swiftly kissing my inner wrist. The solitaire ivy ring with a white gold band with a single diamond in the center glistened on my ring finger.

He had proposed to me with his mother's ring recreated that morning. Despite the circumstances, we found solace in each other.
The pack was organizing a party in regard to that. After yesterday's funerals this was what all of us needed. A change of scenery.

Rick entwines his fingers with mine as I lean into him.

"The Blue Moon pack has refused to sign the newly passed no-war ordinance and he has declared war over the Eclipse Star pack, who had signed the ordinance," he informs me.

"Give the Blue Moon Alpha six hours to reconsider his decision," I state as Rick looks at me frowning, "If not reconsidered he will have to be prepared to face my wrath," my tone quiet and tense.

Rick, presses his lips to my forehead bemused, I think. Because I sense a smile playing on his lips.

Wherever there is good, there will be evil. But as long as I'm there evil will never conquer good through destruction.

I, Queen of the Wolves.

**
Yay ppl it's finally done. I know this book may have a lot of mistakes or typos but this is my first time.

Hope you liked it.

Please do vote, share and comment. A special thanks to all of you who stuck with me from the beginning.

Do check out my other completed book "Our Story-The Unspoken" please spread some love around you

Keep supporting

Keep supporting. Mwah....
-Vishael