v

2:02 a

2:02 a.m. japan standard time

🔴 liveㅤ   11,239 viewers

ㅤㅤㅤ
as soon as sou joined the discord call and the among us room, he marched up, as valiant as a lion, with one question and one question only; "which one of you is called 'sykkuno'?"

"oh my god," corpse was the first one to answer him as everyone was taken aback with the bold question, "you can't just ask that without introducing yourself, sou."

"shut up, you—you. . . cheater!"

disguisedtoast's profile lit up; "corpse, you're actually dating someone—"

sou cut him off, passion dripping off his sentence, "he's my HUSBAND!"

laughter ripped through his headphones and sou couldn't help giggling to himself when he heard how breathless everyone had become.

"uh—" the familiar voice spoke and sou gasped softly, "—maybe you can introduce yourself and—"

"that's sykkuno," he whispered and the call erupted into another fit of laughter.

"yup," sou felt like he could hear the guy smile in his voice. "i'm sykkuno—skin and, skin and bones."

"hi sykkuno," his voice never went above a soft whisper.

"oh, hi there, soucchi!"

silence. only giggles from the other people in the call, but sou was honestly star struck by. . . by this sykkuno person.

corpse was the first to speak again, "uhh—"

"shut the fuck up corpse, i don't want to hear you speak. i just wanna listen to this sykkuno person all day."

"oh my god," valkyrae's profile lit up, signalling that it was she who had just spoken. "this is the first time someone new join us that doesn't want corpse to call them 'baby' or something."

sou scoffed, chuckling at that. "hearing his voice non-stop for two weeks give you that. i need sykkuno's cloud voice to fill my days."

"if sykkuno's cloud, then what am i?"

"you're like a thunderstorm, corpse—"

"aww, thank you so much, soucchi; that's very nice of you to say that."

"—oh my god he's adorable, i'm in love."

"what about your corpse husband, then?" lilypichu's profile lit up, her voice lingering with a giggle, and sou only gave a shrug.

"guess i'll divorce him, marry his mistress—"

"whoa, whoa, whoa! slow down!" sykkuno said, "what do you mean mistress?"

"don't think i didn't see the both of you—MAKING OUT—behind like a large rock or something."

"all i did was boop him, it was—"

"mhmmm," sou huffed, "whatever, i'm ignoring you the rest of this stream."

as he declared that he was ignoring corpse, sou finally took a deep breath—"okay, sorry about that. my name's sou mitsuji, you're welcomed to call me sou or soucchi—i don't really mind either."

"nice to meet you, soucchi!"

"hey there buddy."

"sou sou, your name is so cute!"

"thank you—was it lilypichu?"

"yup! you can call me lily, though."

"nice, okay, thanks lily!'

"sou!" a familiar voice, different from sykkuno's, rang in his headphones. "my brother from another mother, man!"

sou gasped, placing his hand on his mouth in a rather dramatic fashion, "ryan?"

"the one and only."

"you're in this call too?'

"i've been here," he retorted, "man—who would've thought we'd bump in again in a game of astronaut fellas doing tasks."

sou laughed, his brown among us character already in a costume with a mini version of itself following it wherever it goes. he went to stand next to ryan, then sykkuno, then ryan again.

"these little fellas are trying hard to fix their ship, i think this is the perfect place to meet."

after a series of giggles, sou spoke up again.

"okay—so can anyone walk me through the game?"

ㅤㅤㅤ
crewmate. okay, perfect. he shouldn't be an imposter in his first game, he gotta learn how to be a good 'something' before he mimics said 'something.'

"okay guys, let's do all our tasks and—" just as sou was starting to speak to the chat, with his mic muted, something happened.

without getting the chance to even move one step, an emergency meeting was called, and sykkuno was the one to press on the button.

huh? weird.

"what's up?" sou asked after clearing his throat, unmuting his mic to the test of the people in the call.

"that's awfully quick," corpse added (in which sou ignored).

"uhh—i don't know how to say this," sykkuno started off a bit slow, "but as soon as the game started, someone by the name of 'yuuchan91' donated to me with a message that said; 'tell sou to pick his phone up or i'm cutting off his'—and it stopped there."

rae piped up, "oh, yeah! a person called 'godmitsuji' also donated—they said; 'mom mad. sou phone.' and i think you should pick up your phone, soucchi."

"oh god," ryan was the next in line, sounding like he was holding back a laugh with all his might, "'godmitsuji' just donated and said; 'you're way better looking than sou'."

sou placed his face on the palms of his hands, his face from his chin to the point of his ears flushed red—embarrassed. and quite frankly, he wanted to die from this.

"i am so sorry, those are my brothers. guys, please continue this round without me, i'm going to answer the phone. i just—" as he stammered through his speech, corpse oh-so-rudely interrupted him.

his laugh was the loudest among everyone that was there, "yuuchan91 just said; 'corpse what's up! miss you my big dick fellow corpse'!"

he'll kill those two motherfuckers.