x

note: sentences spoken in japanese will be written as it is

note: sentences spoken in japanese will be written as it is. sentences spoken in english will be written in italic.

ㅤㅤㅤ

10:32 p.m. japan standard time

as sou and hina were both sitting on their dinner table—with him on his laptop to edit his video and her on hers to do. . . recreate a house or something, sou never understood what architectural student do—an idea popped up in his head.

a brilliant idea that was.

"hina," sou gasped, placing the headphones on his head to hang around his neck. "an amazing idea just popped in my head."

"oh, yeah?" hina answered, barely taking her eyes off the laptop. "what is it?"

"you know how i told you about my mother?" sou quickly saved the draft on the youtube video he was working on.

she hummed, raising her eyes to him before going back on her wirk, "her little boy getting lost in international airports?"

sou groaned before waving his hand, "get lost—and anyways, yeah! so while doing my video i was thinking right—"

miichan, sleeping on the far left of the table, woke up suddenly. she yawned, lazy eyes staring up at sou. she looked very interested in the little plan he had.

"—i'm twenty five years old."

"i can see that."

"that means, i'm an adult."

"uh-huh," hina nodded, going along.

"which means i don't have to ask permission from her—i'm capable of making my own decisions!"

hina's hand paused on top of her wireless mouse. she looked up at him, "now, i'm not very sure about that one—"

"oh please, hina," sou waved his hand, dismissing her looks of concerns. "i'm twenty five."

he grabbed his phone, quickly typing a message for his brother.

aniki #1

u live in la rite

god it's so early
yeah

nice

why?

sou giggled to himself after reading his brother's text, quickly opening up the browser of his laptop. he typed five simple words on the search bar.

"tokyo. los angeles. plane tickets."

"what are you thinking of, sou?" hina slanted her eyes, looking like she was accusing him of something terrible. she started kicking him from under the table.

sou grinned at her, "it's nothing interesting."

aniki #1

sou?

nothin

seeing his texts, sou started laughing to himself.

"gross," hina muttered, deciding to leave his business at his hands and concentrate back on her work.

sou looked up at her, then back to his laptop again, "i'm such a genius."