iix

note: sentences spoken in english will be written as it is

note: sentences spoken in english will be written as it is. sentences spoken in japanese will be written in italic.

ㅤㅤㅤ

twitter
2:28 a.m. japan standard time

mitsuji, sou @SOUCCHI
thank you for everyone that watched the stream!
thank you so much for everyone that joined the qna session of the among us session! (✿^‿^)
ㅤ  ♡ 19.6 kㅤ  ↺ 9,184

ㅤㅤㅤ

mitsuji, sou @SOUCCHI
should i divorce corpse
ㅤyes ㅤ  ㅤ  ㅤ  46%
ㅤnoㅤ  ㅤ  ㅤ ㅤ 54%
ㅤ  ♡ 12.8 kㅤ  ↺ 529

ㅤㅤㅤ
mitsuji, sou @SOUCCHI

also if you're a photographer based in la and is free around next month, pls drop your portfolio down below!! ty 😇🧡
ㅤ  ♡ 83.1 kㅤ  ↺13.9 k

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

9:21 a.m. japan standard time

"sou."

sou's wild dream of chasing after stray sheeps in the ship of the among us "skeld" map was interrupted by an alien entity calling out to him.

"sou," the alien, green and gigantic, spoke. its hand went to reach down to sou, and he who was chasing sheep, was now being chased.

he turned in his sleep, but before his body could do a full 180° degrees turn, the alien slapped its hand on sou's body, squishing him instantly—turning him into weird, purple, dream-like glob.

"SOUCCHI!"

at the large voice bellowing on his ear, sou opened his eyes, staggering back when he saw the girl in front of him—the sourest expression he had ever seen her wear.

"hina—" sou brushed the platinum-haired girl away, hugging his pillow even tighter as he turned the other way. "—i slept really late last night. go away."

"sou," she pulled him by the sweater he was wearing, dragging him until he fell of the edge of the bed.

the sensation of pain electrocuting his body woke him up immediately.

sou gasped, eyes flew open. he held himself up as he glared up at her. "you're horrible!"

"i'm late for my lecture," she hissed, "you promised to take miichan out for a walk while i go to class this morning. don't go back on your words."