xi

note: sentences spoken in japanese will be written as it is

note: sentences spoken in japanese will be written as it is. sentences spoken in english will be written in italic.

ㅤㅤㅤ

iMessage
aniki #2

stop ignoring my messages
and aniki's too
i've known you since we were a kid
i know when you're up to something

new phone who dis

i'll come to tokyo and personally beat your ass

scawy

9:03 p.m. japan standard time

"It's not fair," hina muttered, holding miichan in her arms as they both sent sou off for goodbye. she was standing in nothing but her pajamas and outdoor sandals.

"aww," sou raised an eyebrow to tease her, "you'll miss me?"

she scoffed, "i'm the one usually leaving for kanagawa, it's not fair that you get to go to los angeles."

kanagawa was a few good hours from tokyo by train, sou had visited before a few years ago with a friend, and it was a beautiful city.

but it was nothing compared to the eleven or so hours he was going to go through in his flight to los angeles.

he laughed, turning his head to keep watching the road, looking out for an empty taxi. "i asked you if you wanted to come along," he retorted, defending his pride. "you were the one who refused to go."

hina gasped, "i have lectures and classes to go to—and who's going to take care of miichan if i go to america?!" she whined, and miichan also whined, saying that she wanted to come along to america.

"we can always put her in a pet hotel."

she hugged miichan closer to her chest, "they'll treat her like garbage. our princess doesn't deserve that."

finally, after minutes trying to hail down a cab, one pulled over.

"we'll get a nice, expensive one that can guarantee her safety," he tried again as the driver got down from the taxi to help sou place his luggage on the trunk.

"miichan is worth more than any treasure island," hina said—sou guessed that she was implying that the cat was very important to them (which was true), but she was being somewhat insensible.

"you do you—haneda airport please, sir—but i'll be leaving now, so take care of miichan, okay?"

sou went to rub the black cat's head, and she purred against his hand.

"did you tell your mother?" hina offered a last question.

sou, after giving one last head rub to miichan, laughed. he waved his hand after entering the cab then sliding open the glass window.

hina didn't get an answer out of him that day, but she felt like she already know.

iMessage
corpse husband

well i should've guessed
of course you'd stay with your brother lol
i was about to offer my apartment

oh i WILL be sleeping over in ur corpse crib
don't worry
i won't be able to stand sleeping with my family for a month
sexc childhood trauma tingzzz

corpse crib. . . ok
we'll make a SONG together

oh u know what i'm most excited most?
abt going to la

what

taking pictures with u so i can post it and get ur fans hyped up HAHAHA

don't show my face

that's the thrill of it
omg we should have a photoshoot

maybe
there's this trend in tiktok
of the ghost photoshoot thing

ohh yeah i saw it
sounds fun

yeah
any other friends you'll be meeting in la?
wait

waiting

how long are you staying here again?

a few months maybe? haven't bought a home ticket yet
as for the friends, i am now officially an acquaintance of
✨ sykkuno ✨
we promised each other to collab just the other day
he plays league of legends u kno

yea
nice guy right?
how about the others?

yeah super nice
too nice
and for the others, no 👉🏼👈🏼
im shy

ha
whatever you say

im already on the airport lol
ttyl

yea see ya