vi

note: the sentences spoken in this chapter will all be in english

note: the sentences spoken in this chapter will all be in english. any japanese spoken sentences will be italicized.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ
2:21 a.m. japan standard time

🔴 liveㅤ   11,211 viewers

ㅤㅤㅤ
"first of all, if there's a god in this family, i would fucking be him."

"fuck you," sen's familiar voice spat through the phone—though sou felt like he hadn't heard him speak for centuries. "i'm the oldest one here, i'm godder than you ever will be."

after turning his mic and camera off, he called his eldest brother without caring about the "mom mad" part of the message he had sent rae. mom can wait. his dignity can't.

"i'm the one with four million instagram followers," sou, not wanting to lose, argued back despite not really seeing the point in bringing up numbers.

"well," sen paused and sou assumed that he was taking a long sip of his cigarettes. "you're not even that well known outside japan."

sou scoffed, "and you are? you walk down the street and people would bump into you—on purpose."

"i starred in a youtube original," sen said—and sou knew his brother would never brag about something like that unironically. but he sounded like a conceited son of a bitch at the moment and it was irking him to death.

"doesn't give you the right to fucking embarrass me in front of eleven thousand live viewers. both you and yuuchan—i'll cut your heads off when we meet."

"why are you even calling me," sen sighed, like an old man, "mom was the one who wanted to talk to you."

"i was defending my god-of-mitsuji title," sou pouted, crossing one of his arm across his chest to lean back on his chair. "this is embarrassing, yuuchan even said it to the cute one too—god."

"heh?" sou could hear the smirk on his voice and groaned. "the cute one? it's not corpse, so it must be this other person. what's their name—"

sou could hear rustling in the background of the call, "ah—sykkuno?"

"mhmm, yeah," sou groaned once again, checking to see if his mic was still unmuted.

"his name sounds japanese," sen commented and sou shrugged.

"i don't know—if i have time i'll ask."

sen hummed, a long one, as if thinking hard. "careful," he finally said after some moment of silence. "you don't know how people are in real life."