𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY WE ARE HERE AGAIN?", DRACO SNARLED. harry simply rolled his eyes, wondering why the boy had to join in on him and victoria's mission as the trio entered the dark cave.

"no questions about the mission draco. you promised", victoria reminded as she stopped at the end of the tunnel.

"well, guess since we reached the end, we ought to go back", draco casually said as he turned back, only to be stopped by the girl.

     "victoria, what are you—"

     before harry could finish, victoria had took out her little knife out from the strap that was on her thigh, and created a small gash on her left palm.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! WHAT IN MERLIN'S BEARD ARE YOU DOING?!", draco harshly reprimanded as he hastily looked around for anything to stop the bleeding, only to remember that they were in a literal cave.

scowling, draco aggressively took off his tie and gently wrapped it around the girl's palm after she had stuck it against the stone wall.

     "pain must be shown for us to enter. it's merely a little sacrifice, nothing too bad", victoria assured as the stone wall had indeed opened to a deeper tunnel.

     the three lit their wands as they entered the antechambers of the cave, wary of what's there lurking behind the murky waters.

"how are we supposed to get across this nasty lake?", draco sneered, clearly displeased with the environment that they were currently in.

"accio!"

on victoria's command, a chain had appeared into the girl's hand, in which she had handed it to harry and draco.

"what? you two didn't expect the lady to do all the work now did you?", victoria smiled as the two boys looked at each other.

     for once, draco malfoy and harry potter agreed on something.

     'ugh, girls'.

     as the two boys hauled the chain, letting the end drop to the cold ground, a boat magically rose from the waters, much to the trio's delight.

     as the three sailed and arrived at the small platform that was in the middle of the lake, victoria stepped off with the help of draco.