📜Reviews By @JyotiiD📜

SHIVIKA RESULTS
By JyotiiD

1.Our Magnetic Love by Pikulove3421

Title- 4/5
The title is nice and goes quite well with the story but I still there's a scope for betterment. 

Cover- 3/5
The cover was good but it was a bit hazy.  I understand that you tried to give it a robotic effect but it made the cover look messy.

Blurb- 3/5
The blurb was very well written and it had a very exciting effect which forced me to read the story.

Plot- 4/5
The plot was very unique and well written. Love between two robots sounds crazy and you managed to pull it off very nicely. But I think the story ended very abruptly, it could have been a bit longer.

Language and Writing Style- 7/10
The writing style was good but however you missed a few punctuations and grammar was a bit wrong at some places. The story needs proofreading. 

Overall Impression- 7.5/10
I am impressed by the story at a good level. It no doubt is good but still needs some editing at few places. The story line was quite amazing. Love between two robots, not a story which you get to read every day.

Did the participant follow you- 10/10

Total- 38.5/50
          =38.5*2
           =77

•••••

2. His Angel's Prince by Pikulove3421

Cover- 4/5
The cover is beautiful and eye catching. The lead characters stand out in it but the writer's name is written in a clumsy way, it should be given more importance. 

Title- 3/5
To be honest I couldn't understand the choice of title. It's no doubt good but not perfectly apt for the story. You need to play with words and choose a fascinating title.

Blurb- 3.5/5
The blurb gave a very clear insight into the story but there were some grammatical errors in the blurb which needs to be corrected soon.

First Impression- 7/10
My first impression of the story was good but not that great.

Plot- 7/10
The plot revolved around Shivaay, a person suffering from a mental disorder due to a past incident who gets married to Anika. The plot structure was okay and can be improved a lot.

Writing Style- 7/10
The writing style again was good and still can be a bit more enhanced. There was no emotional connection for me.

Language and Grammar- 6/10
There were grammatical errors and in a few places, some punctuations were missing. The book needs proofreading. 

Character Development- 7/10
Anila had a very impactful impression on me and was best portrayed. Also Shivaay's character and the other side characters can be explained more.

Length of Chapters- 5/5
The length of all the chapters was perfect. 

Overall Impression- 17/20
Overall, it's a nice story which needs some editing to make it shine more. 

Did the participant follow you- 10/10

Total- 77/100

•••••

3. Dreams Coming True by Dawn_kaur

Cover- 3.5/5
The cover no doubt is beautiful but it's too light according to the storyline. And the name of the writer and book should be written using bold font.

Title- 3.5/5
The title although is relatable for the plot but I believe it's not the best title to choose. 

Blurb- 2/5
The blurb was just of one line and can be a lot better.

First Impression- 6/10
My first impression of the story was not very great but at the same time it's not that bad either. 

Plot- 8/10
A very nice choice of plot. Shivaay's dreams were the most important part of the story and the plot execution was brilliant. 

Writing Style- 6.5/10
The story lacked in this area, it was a bit boring to read. Using third person's  POV is very tricky because that doesn't leave much scope to explain the character's feelings. I would suggest you to use Shivaay's POV mostly and occasionally Anika's POV too.

Language and Grammar- 7/10
The story had many grammatical errors which needed to be looked after.

Character Development-8/10
Shivaay's character stood out the most and in a very beautiful way. I feel Anika's character too should be given equal importance. 

Length of Chapters- 3.5/5
The chapters' length was way too small.

Overall Impression- 16/20
My overall impression of the story is average and not that great. But no doubt it's a good story.

Did the participant follow you- 0/10

Total- 64/100

••••••

4. B.O.S.S. by 5454tiffany

Cover- 3.5/5
The cover is okay-ish but it's better to use a cover with the lead characters' image. In this way the book will get noticed by people of Shivika fandom more. Just a suggestion, rest is your wish.

Title- 4/5
The title is good but I feel the 'dots' between each letter is unnecessary. 

Blurb- 4/5
I love the blurb. It's perfectly structured and reveals the correct amount of information about the story. 

First Impression- 9/10
My first impression on the story is fantastic. The story right from the beginning was very intriguing. The first chapter was very well written. 

Plot- 8.5/10
The plot again was very interesting. It was not unique but I could definitely see your efforts to write something different. I loved the fact how there was no unnecessary drama.

Writing Style- 8/10
The writing style I feel lacked a bit. You should not write the entire chapter using bold fonts.

Language and Grammar- 8.5/10
There were some spelling mistakes and typos. The book needs proofreading. 

Character Development- 8.5/10
I like Anika's strong character a lot but sometimes Shivaay's character overpowered her. Both should be given equal importance. 

Length of Chapters- 5/5
Perfect length of chapters.

Overall Impression- 18.5/20
Overally I'm very impressed by the story and would definitely recommend it to others.

Did the participant follow you- 10/10

Total- 87/100

To Infinity and Beyond
Antarikssh |TheVyomI_Hub