📜Reviews by @lazy_late_panda📜

Anupre Reviews
By lazy_late_panda

SPECIAL NOTE(By Judge):-I can assure each and everyone of you that, I have judged your books unbiasedly.I have read each every book two times and then gave the judgement. No matter whoever wins, I loved each and every book.
•••••••

1)BROKEN PROMISES BY ishraddha

Title:-5/5 The title is good and suits too.

Cover:- 4.5/5 I seriously love the cover but the title is not clearly visible and your name too. Try making them bolder.

Blurb:- 4/5 Perfect but there are some mistakes.

Plot:- 4.5/5

Language and writing style:- 7.5/10 Your writing style is good but still it needs some improvement.

Overall impression:- 8/10 The way you portrayed their emotions was actually really good but you could have made it more interesting by adding some more things.

Did the participant followed you?:- 10/10

Total:- 43.5/50
=87/100
•••••••

2)COMING OF LOVE BY @ishraddha

Title:- 4.5/5 The title is quite good but can be more interesting.

Cover:- 3.5/5 It's fine but knowing you, you can do better. I liked that you added the photos of the gifts.

Blurb:- 4/5 It's good and suites the story. Just re-check it because there are some mistakes.

Plot:- 5/5 It's something different and quite good too.

Language and Writing style:- 8/10 Your writing style is good. There are some mistakes that can be edited. Overall it was awesome.

Overall impression:- 7.5/10 The two shot was actually good and adding the songs was a good choice, it helped in imaging the scenes. However, there is still hope for improvement and you can extend the ending scene by them sharing about their feelings of how much they missed each other.

Did the participant followed you?:- 10/10

Total:- 42.5/50
=85/100
•••••••

3)Always there for you! By prernasurya20

Title:- 5/5 It's perfect.

Cover:- 4/5 I love it.

Blurb:- 5/5 It is actually really good and gives the idea what is going to be there.

Plot:- 5/5

Language and writing style:- 8.5/10

I actually love your writing style and the way you wrote about their emotions.

Overall impression:- 9/10. I loved it. But it could have been awesome, if the other family members had expressed their thoughts too.

Did the participant followed you?:- 10/10

Total:- 46.5/50
=93/100
•••••••

4)U AND I EQUALS TO US by RekhaMittal

Title:- 4.5/5

Cover:- 4/5 It is actually good.

Blurb:- 4.5/5 For a one shot, it is actually really good.

Plot:- 5/5

Language and writing style:- 8/10 I really liked the way you wrote it. Everything was perfectly written. The quotes and songs were really good and I loved them.

Overall Impression:- 8/10 Everything was perfect the way it was but there were some things that were confusing at the first time, in second time it was easy to understand. Overall, it was a very well written one-shot.
Did the participant followed you?:- 10/10

Total:- 44/50
           =88/100
•••••••

5)BECAUSE DESTINY HAS ITS OWN PLAN by RekhaMittal

Title:- 4.5/5

Cover.- 4.5/5
I love the cover.

Blurb:- 4.5/5

Plot:- 5/5

Language and writing style:- 7+1/10 Tbh, you need to edit the starting chapters because it sometimes gets confusing for us to read. +1 for the shayaris and quotes, they are just love.

Overall Impression:- 9.5/10 Tbh, this book has the highest marks(given by me) in overall impression.

Reasons:-

1. The bond between the characters and you just showed it so perfectly.

2. The way you portrayed their emotions. I'm in just love with way you have shown it.

Did the participant followed you?:- 10/10

Total:- 46/50
             =92/100
••••••

To Infinity and Beyond
Antarikssh|TheVyomi_Hub