📜Reviews by @thisuni21 📜

SAMAINA BOOK REVIEWS
By thisuni21

1)RE DO OR I DO?(OS)-By @Khwaish1

Title-5/5
Cover-3/5
Blurb-4/5
Plot-5/5
Language and writing style-10/10
Overall Impression-10/10
Did the participant followed you?(Yes) 10/10
Total-47/50 (94/100)

Points appreciated-
1)The title was perfectly selected which is an unique one creating suspense and curiosity in the reader's mind making the story more interesting to read.

2)The plot was beautiful and unique as it show casts a couple with different personalities and their journey of love from friendship revolving around college life.

3)Perfect writing style,vocabulary and language was highlighted throughout the story which made the overall impression perfect.

Improvements-
1)Do add dialogues and thoughts as in poetry lines to the blurb along with the idea used in the blurb for improving the quality of the story and to grab the attention of the readers along with the cover been designed with the title been included in it and designing the cover using different fonts and art works as well.

•••••

2)GALI ME AAJ CHAND NIKLA!!(TS)-By @Khwaish1 

Title-5/5
Cover-5/5
Blurb-5/5
Plot-5/5
Language and writing style-10/10
Overall Impression-10/10

Did the participant followed you?(Yes) 10/10
Total-50/50 (100/100)

Points appreciated-                             1)The cover was designed flawlessly and the title too was beautifully described which suits for the story perfectly as it resembles a heart touching love journey of two lovers with the moon being the prime witness of their love story.

2)The blurb was described flawlessly with beautiful and heart touching personification of the nature and lovely description of the moon making the story even more beautiful.

3)The plot too was perfect and unique which made a huge impact in the reader's mind and heart while the expressing of each and every point so flawlessly.

4)The characters were perfectly described as each character plays a major role in this unique journey of two teenagers who find solace in each other.

5)Perfect writing style,vocabulary,language and grammar was highlighted throughout the story along with the length of chapters being well balanced and managed.

6)The use of the song gali me aaj CHAND nikla too made the story more descriptive and meaningful.

Improvements-

1)As the story is a perfect masterpiece of a mind blowing and an unique plot of love and happiness with the moon and nature been a part of it,the writing style and everything,I find no point to be pointed out for improvement as it was 100% perfect in every way.

••••

3)EK KAANCH KI GUDIYA(OS)-By @Doraashi

Title-5/5
Cover-4/5
Blurb-3/5
Plot-5/5
Language and writing style-10/10
Overall Impression-10/10

Did the participant followed you?(No) 0/10

Total-37/50 (74/100)

Points appreciated-

1)The title was perfectly selected which represents the story well and creates a sense of curiosity in the minds of the readers and gives an idea as to what type of a story is about to unfold infront of them.

2)The plot was beautiful and unique as it show casts a beautiful couple living their life with love and their daughter whose their everything for them.

3)Perfect writing style,vocabulary and language was highlighted throughout the story which made the overall impression perfect.

Improvements-

1)Do add dialogues and thoughts as in poetry lines to the blurb for improving the quality of the story and to grab the  attention of the readers along with the cover been designed with the title been included in it and designing the cover using different fonts and art works as well.

••••••

4)ZINDAGI KE CROSSROADS(TS)-By @Doorashi 

Title-5/5
Cover-5/5
Blurb-4/5
Plot-5/5
Language and writing style-10/10
Overall Impression-10/10
Did the participant followed you?(No) 0/10

Total-39/50 (78/100)

Points appreciated-                             1)The cover was designed flawlessly and the title selected suits the story perfectly as it resembles the journey from of a couple and their journey passing many obstacles together.

2)The characters were perfectly described as each character plays a major role in this memorable journey supporting them always.

3)Perfect writing style,vocabulary,language and grammar was highlighted throughout the story along with the length of chapters being well balanced and managed perfectly.

Improvements-

1)Do add dialogues and thoughts as in poetry lines along with the idea used as well to make the blurb more interesting which improves the plot and story and the impression of the story.

••••••
To Infinity and Beyond
Antarikssh|TheVyomI_Hub