📜Reviews by @Nakuul_is_love📜

Behir Reviews by @Nakuul_is_love
(

We request the participants to follow this account of the judge(Nakuul_is_love) as her previous account got deleted)

••••••

Doctors Love: A behir story by @KalaiD3

Cover- ⅗ You have done good efforts in the cover, but still I think you should ask a graphic designer for a cover. And also the subtitle is cut off from the cover, may it's in the wrong size.

Title - 3 /5
The title is good for the starting story but for the mystery part, it's not looking that nice. Also, don't add "A Behir Story" readers already know it's BeHir ff by cover and tags.

Blurb - 4.5/5
You had done great effort in blurb. Good job there, but lots of full stops are there. You can either add "***" as a time/place divider.

First impression - 6/10
The story was simple and good. But after a few chapters,  but the story was becoming boring and now last chapters you have updated all the curiosity came back again, so it's good. But you have written the story in the Author's POV I guess, it doesn't exist in stories, you can change it to Third Person's POV.

Plot - 7.5/10
The plot is good, romance and mystery, both. However the initial chapters are boring. Always remember first impression is last impression. But in mystery part you done good work.

Writing style - 8 /10
Your writing style is good but change the style of dialogue delivery.

Mahir : I love you Bela .
"I love you Bela." Mahir confessed.

The second one looks better. And don't write Yuvish in dialogues, because in real life we don't call our loved ones by their ship names, Yuvi and Vish looks good.

Language and Grammar - 5/10
There are many grammatical errors in the story, edit them well and for upcoming chapters, try proofreading.

Character development - 7/10
The character development is slow and smooth. But as Bela and Mahir looks responsible from childhood. So there is not major character development.

Length of chapters - 5/5
It included everything needed.

Overall impression - 16/20
The story was pretty good. As I said your story needs a good cover, title, chapters to be edited, so when you will keep the story on hold, try to edit the chapters or give a community to edit your books.

Does the author followed you- 10

Total - 75/100
••••
Behir one shots(Her crush) by @KalaiD3

Cover- ⅗
As you are supposed to write Behir One shot/two shots. Then the picture chosen is nice. But the text is not suited with picture and text placement is also wrong.

Title- ⅘
There are going to many one shots so the title suited to story.(In present you written only one OS)

Blurb- ⅗
I know there going to be many OS.But at presence you written only one OS. So you should written some dialogue from Is in blurb.

Plot- 3.5/5
The plot is not something very different or unique but you portrayed well. From Bela's love to Mahir. Mahir said Bela that he loves ruhi and all.

Language and Grammar- 6/10
There are some grammatical errors and also punctuation errors. So try to edit and proof read the story before publishing.