📜Reviews by @thisuni21📜

KAIRA BOOK REVIEWS❤
By thisuni21

1)OUR JOURNEY OF LOVE (FF)-By @-kairaforever

Cover-5/5
Title-5/5
Blurb-2/5
First Impression-8/10
Plot-9/10
Writing Style-10/10
Language & Grammar-10/10
Character Development-10/10
Length of chapters-5/5
Overall Impression-18/20
Did the participant followed you?(Yes) 10/10

TOTAL-92/100

Points appreciated-                             1)The cover was designed flawlessly and the title selected suits the story perfectly as it resembles kaira's journey from lovers to soul mates.

2)The characters were perfectly described as each character plays a major role in kaira's love journey supporting them always.

3)Perfect writing style,vocabulary,language and grammar was highlighted throughout the story along with the length of chapters being well balanced and managed perfectly.

Improvements-
1)Do add dialogues and thoughts as in poetry lines to the blurb for improving the  plot and the impression of the story.

 ••••••

2)HAPPY KAIRA (OS)-By @deepthi321

Title-5/5
Cover-4/5
Blurb-2/5
Plot-5/5
Language and writing style-10/10
Overall Impression-10/10
Did the participant followed you?(Yes) 10/10

Total-46/50 (92/100)

P

oints appreciated-
1)The title was perfectly selected which represents the story well and gives an idea as to what type of a story the readers are about to read.

2)The plot was beautiful and unique as it show casts an iconic ITV couple playing their respective roles in their serial flawlessly.

3)Perfect writing style,vocabulary and language was highlighted throughout the story which made the overall impression perfect.

Improvements-
1)Do add dialogues and thoughts as in poetry lines to the blurb for improving the quality of the story and to grab the  attention of the readers along with the cover been designed with the title been included in it and designing the cover using different fonts and art works as well.

•••••••

3)I DON'T LOVE YOU KARTIK (FF)-By @deepthi321                   

Cover-3/5
Title-3/5
Blurb-3/5
First Impression-7/10
Plot-10/10
Writing Style-10/10
Language & Grammar-10/10
Character Development-10/10
Length of chapters-5/5
Overall Impression-16/20
Did the participant followed you?(Yes) 10/10

TOTAL-87/100

Points appreciated-
1)The characters were perfectly described as each character plays a major role in the story by expressing a turmoli and variety of emotions which brings forward some unbelievable truths about the characters.

2)The plot was beautiful and unique as it portrays how kaira becomes soul mates by an arranged marriage perfectly.

3)Perfect writing style,vocabulary,language and grammar was highlighted throughout the story along with the length of chapters being well balanced and managed perfectly.

Improvements-
1

)Do add dialogues and thoughts as in poetry lines to the blurb for improving the  plot and the impression of the story.

••••••

4)TERA YAAR HOON MAIN (OS)-By @KristinAnne11

Title-5/5
Cover-5/5
Blurb-5/5
Plot-5/5
Language and writing style-10/10
Overall Impression-10/10
Did the participant followed you?(Yes) 10/10

Total-50/50 (100/100)

P

oints appreciated-                             1)The cover was designed flawlessly and the title too was beautifully described which suits for the story perfectly as it resembles kaira's unique friendship and kartik sacrificing his love for naira for her happiness.

2)The blurb was described flawlessly with beautiful and heart touching poetry and meaningful dialogues making the story even more beautiful.

3)The plot too was perfect and unique which made a huge impact in the reader's mind and heart while the expressing of each and every point so flawlessly.

4)The characters were perfectly described as each character plays a major role in kaira's unique journey of friendship to a heart touching relationship of sacrifice and love.

5)Perfect writing style,vocabulary,language and grammar was highlighted throughout the story along with the length of chapters being well balanced and managed.

6)The use of the song tera yaar hoon too made the story more descriptive and meaningful.

Improvements-
1)As the story is a perfect masterpiece of a mind blowing and an unique plot of friendship,love,sacrifice and happiness,the writing style and everything,I find no point to be pointed out for improvement as it was 100% perfect in every way.

••••••

5)HE IS SO CARING❤(OS) -@Kaira_reader3104

Title-5/5
Cover-5/5
Blurb-5/5
Plot-5/5
Language and writing style-10/10
Overall Impression-10/10
Did the participant followed you?(YES) 10/10

Total-50/50 (100/100)

Points appreciated-                             1)The cover was designed flawlessly and the title was beautifully described as well which suits perfectly as it resembles kaira's unique love journey and kartik's caring nature and his happiness in making  his naira and princess kaira comfortable and happy.

2)The blurb was described flawlessly with interesting and meaningful dialogues in the form of questions and thoughts making the story even more beautiful.

3)The plot too was perfect and unique which made a huge impact in the reader's mind and heart while expressing each and every point so flawlessly.

4)The characters were perfectly described as each character,especially kartik plays a major role in the story holding the responsibility and happiness of his naira and their princess kaira in himself.

5)Perfect writing style,vocabulary,language and grammar was highlighted throughout the story along with the length of chapters being well balanced and managed.

Improvements-
1)As the story is a perfect masterpiece of an unique plot which gives out a meaningful message regarding a hard phase of a girl in life every month,the writing style and everything,I find no point to be found for improvement as it was 100% perfect in every way.

••••••

To Infinity and Beyond
Antarikssh|TheVyomI_Hub