📜Reviews by @the_lost_stories📜

Raglak Reviews
By the_lost_stories

1)Title: Handicapped (OS)
By: _therealshreya
Judge: the_lost_stories

Cover: 2/5
Could have made it more attractive. Does not match the title and story line.

Title: 4/5
Completely goes with the story.

Blurb: 4/5
Few dialogues or little more description of the story could have made it more attractive.

Plot: 5/5
Beautiful story as love blooms between a handicapped rich army man and a girl. The story idea is unique. A light hearted love story and I enjoyed reading it.

Language and writing style: 9/10
Some typos and few grammatical errors, which can be removed by editing.

Overall impression: 8/10
Cover can be worked on, otherwise it was a lovely reading.

Author followed me- No, 0/10

Total: 32/50
=64/100
•••

2) Title: losing myself
By: _therealshreya
Judge: the_lost_stories

Cover: 2/5
The cover is too plain and does not go with the story line.

Title: 4/5
Completely goes with the story. But author need to be more creative to choose the unique title.

Blurb: 5/5
Blurb is beautifully presented. It provides the gist as well as creates curiosity to readers.

First impression: 8/10
Cover did not work for me as it is the first thing that creates an impression. Author should have started with the character sketch or prologue, to present the story impressively. Overall the chapter 1 worked for me.

Plot: 9/10
Quite an interesting and unique plot. Storyline seems creative and original.

Writing style: 8/10
More spaces can be used after the dialogues, to remove confusion about which character is presenting the dialogues. Overall good writing style.

Language & grammar : 9/10
No basic error found in the language or grammar.

Character development: 9/10
Characters are defined wonderfully. but providing character sketches would have helped to avoid confusion,Since there are many characters in the story.

Length of chapter: 5/5
As per me, the length of chapters are perfect. Neither too long nor too short.

Overall impression: 17/20
Overall story is unique and presented wonderfully. The writer has good command in English, thus there are no primary errors in language. Story is very interesting and I would most likely suggest a read, because of its different story plot. Cover could have been worked up to catch more readers.

Author followed: No, 0/10

Total: 76/100

••••

3)Title: my husband
By: palchin2995
Judge: the_lost_stories

Cover: 0/5
Story does not have the cover

Title: 3/5
Very common and unattractive title. But it goes with the story plot

Blurb: 2/5
Blurb is written as Just one line description of the story, and nothing else

First impression: 7/10
Book does not have cover, or blurb that catches the first impression of the reader. but as we proceed to the chapter the story starts at the suspense, which generates curiosity