Matching costumes?

"Are you almost done Y/N? I'm about to turn the lights off." Osamu calls out from the back of the shop as you hang the last Halloween garland up by the front window of the shop. The two of you stayed back for an hour to decorate the shop for the upcoming holiday.

"Yeah!" You call out to Osamu. With a click, the shop lights cut off allowing the fairy lights to glimmer in the shop. The lights aren't as bright due to it still being bright outside, but you're sure it'll look beautiful when it's dark out.

Osamu walks towards the front of the store and eyes the decorations. A small smile etches onto his face. "I'm sure the customers will like the new decorations when they come by next week."

The shop only operates Monday - Friday and with Halloween being on a Saturday this year, the two of you expect next weeks foot traffic to double.

"Are you coming to the Halloween party Atsumu is throwing at our apartment?" Osamu asks you while opening the front door for you. You take a step outside and wrap your gingham patterned scarf around your neck. Pressing your lips together, you ponder on the thought.

"It'll be fun?" Osamu tries to sound enthusiastic about the idea but his persuasion needs a bit more work. "I'm not sure how comfortable I'll be around a bunch of drunk 20 year olds." You murmur under your breath. "I'll be there." Osamu glances at you from the corner of his eye. "You're forced to be there. It's your place." You giggle in response, shaking your head.

"Sakusa will be there too. Or well, Atsumu's somehow pulled him into going." Osamu glances up at the clear sky above him. "And he hates crowds."

"Are you trying to bait me into going by mentioning Sakusa?" The two of you stop at a crosswalk, waiting for the pedestrian signal to light up. "I'm just saying that he hates crowds and he's somewhat willing to go to a Halloween party." Osamu wears a playful smirk and you avert his eyes.

"You know this will all be solved if you tell me you want me there to keep you company Osamu."

"Would you say yes if I ask?"

With a smirk, you return your gaze on Osamu. "I don't know, will I?" Osamu relaxes his raised eyebrows and lets out a dry chuckle. He shyly runs his fingers through his gray hair, pressing his lips together.

You find it amusing that he's getting shy over something small like this. He exhales and parts his lips slightly, ready to ask Y/N when the light flashes for her to cross. This is where she usually crosses the street while he takes a left turn. But, she waits for Osamu to muster up the courage to ask her the question.

The two step a bit closer in front of each other to let the other pedestrians cross. Osamu forms a troubled expression when he mentally asks the question on repeat. For once food isn't the only thing on his mind. He'd hate to be stuck at a Halloween party with others he didn't find that entertaining to be around. Majority are Atsumu's university friends.

You notice the crease in his forehead and the awkward silence starts to make you feel uncomfortable. Nervously, you raise a finger and gently poke Osamu on the forehead. The crease disappears from his forehead and his eyes widen when he looks over to you. "I'll be there Osamu. Just, don't expect me to dress up." You lower your trembling hand back to your side, still surprised you poked Osamu. He seems just as surprised as you are when you see his cheeks turn a soft shade pink.