I love you Kiyoomi

Osamu's hand slowly grips onto your wrist with a bit of strength. The frustration that creases his brows are apparent to you. He's conflicted in his own emotions and he's unsure how to handle things.

You extend your other hand, resting it gently on his hand that grips onto you. Your feather-like touch pulls his attention up to you. He unclenches his jaw and exhales. The strength in his grip loosens up and he apologizes. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" He moves your wrist side to side to examine it.

"Don't apologize Osamu." You find your voice, a frown on your face. "My pain cannot compare to the pain I left on your heart."

Osamu shakes his head furiously. "I told myself this will happen. There was just a slight hope that I prayed it wouldn't." Osamu releases his hold on your wrist to stand up from the swing. He runs his fingers through his hair and shrugs. He forces on a smile but it quickly falls when his eyes meet your face.

He raises a finger and gently pokes your forehead, not moving his finger after doing so. Your eyes narrow on his finger before you glance over to his face. "I can't bring myself to say I'm happy for you...I hope you can understand."

You part your lips slightly to respond but Osamu cuts you off. "I don't want to tell you those words until I actually mean it whole heartedly." He then forms a lopsided smirk, pulling his finger away. His eyes cast upwards to the snow that slowly falls, a sigh escaping from his quivering lips.

Your eyes glue to Osamu's distant expression. Maybe in another life you would've dated your best friend. Sadly, it's not in the timeline you're currently in.

Sorry, Osamu.

You mentally apologize to him with a frown. Lowering your head, you hide the sadness on your face from him.

Osamu lowers his eyes from the sky to see the top of Y/N's head. His large hand hesitantly ruffles her hair. "We should head inside. It's getting colder out here."

🏐・゚゚・。.

"You accompanied Y/N to visit her grandmother? That's quite bold of you Omi-kun." Atsumu munches on a bag of chips he brought back from the kitchen. Sakusa quietly takes a bite of the chip. His eyes cast down to the kotatsu.

How is the conversation going on Y/N's end?

He hopes Osamu isn't lashing out on her.

Clouded with thoughts of Y/N, Sakusa hardly pays attention to Atsumu who's rambling. "So, did you do anything? You two shared a futon. Something must've happened." Atsumu wears a devious look, a smirk on his face. Rolling his eyes, Sakusa shakes his head.

"I didn't do anything to her. I'm sure if you were in my position you would've already." Sakusa grumbles under his breath and Atsumu chuckles. "No. Who do you think I am? Y/N is special. I would take it slow for her. I wouldn't just throw myself onto her when she finds the idea uncomfortable."