I'm not leaving

You feel like shit.

You're unsure how you managed to get up and walk to work this morning. You stopped by the convenience store before meeting up with Osamu to buy a hangover drink.

Guzzling it down, you still feel a pounding headache. Last night is a blur and all you can really remember is Sakusa helping you home.

Osamu emerges from the break room after taking his hoodie off. "I'm surprised you didn't call out today." Osamu speaks softly, mindful of your headache. Pursing your lips, you mentally groan. "And ruin my perfect attendance?"

"I'm glad you can still make jokes at a time like this." Osamu chuckles dryly. Exhaling softly, you grab a pair of plastic gloves to start your morning prep. A tap on the shop door pulls yours and Osamu's attention.

Who could it be at this hour in the morning?

Osamu walks over to the front door and widens his eyes when he sees Sakusa. Unlocking the front door, he opens it for Sakusa. "What brings you here this morning Sakusa?"

Sakusa?

His name grabs your attention and you lift your eyes away from the containers that you just pulled out of the fridge. Sakusa looks past Osamu and lowly speaks. "Y/L/N. I wanted to return her apartment key." Osamu tilts his head when he sees the key in Sakusa's hand.

You walk over to stand beside Osamu after taking your plastic gloves off. You notice a key in Sakusa's hand.

Did you tell him about the spare key last night?

Most likely you had to or else someone could just walk into your apartment while you were sleeping.

The blank expression Sakusa wears for Osamu softens when he sees Y/L/N. Extending her palm out, Sakusa gently places her key onto her palm. You smile under your face mask, whispering a thank you.

"You didn't need to come all the way here to give this to me Sakusa. I didn't even know I lent it to you last night." You place the key in your pocket. Osamu shakes his head when he listens to you. "Do you remember anything about last night after the restaurant?" He raises an eyebrow when he asks you.

Your eyes shyly glance over to Sakusa. "I remember Sakusa bringing me home. But I can't remember anything after I laid down to sleep. I hope I wasn't too much trouble for you Sakusa." Sakusa shakes his head.

"I'm sure Atsumu was much more troublesome to take care of." Sakusa turns his attention over to Osamu who wears an exhausted expression. "He threw up all night after I got him to stay in bed. I'm sure he'll be missing out in his classes today."

Your eyes remain on Sakusa and you notice his paleness. He's behaving like normal but there seems to be something off. "Sakusa, are you feeling alright?" The two are taken aback from your question. Osamu eyes Sakusa more carefully and also notices the slight difference in his complexion.