The perfect gift

"So, what are we getting the three?" Atsumu stares at the Christmas wrapping paper in front of him. Osamu grabs one roll and places it in the cart.

"We? I didn't know we were combining our gifts together." Osamu blankly stares at the items on the shelves while he walks down the aisle. Atsumu groans out and crosses his arms while he walks next to Osamu.

"I don't know what to get them. I figured you did." Atsumu scratches the side of his cheek. "So you're going to take credit from whatever I buy? Not a chance Atsumu." Osamu scoffs at the idea. He backtracks when he notices a new kitchen gadget.

Atsumu raises a hand over the gadget, knitting his brows together. "Hey. Eyes on the prize Osamu. We're out to get gifts for our friends. Not things for ourselves." Osamu sighs and nods his head. The two leave the kitchen aisle.

"Maybe I should get Y/N an outfit. She'll have to wear it at least once to show it to me." Atsumu smirks at the idea, a glimmer in his eyes. Hearing this, Osamu shoves Atsumu's head. "Hey!" Atsumu grumbles out at Osamu.

"Don't. You're going to make her wear something she'll be uncomfortable in." Osamu notices a Shiba plush and is quickly reminded of Komori. Their round eyebrows are very similar. His lips curl into a smile and he chuckles lightly. "Who is that for? Y/N?" Atsumu notices the Shiba plush in Osamu's hand.

Osamu turns it over to Atsumu and chuckles. "Doesn't this look like Komori? Their eyebrows match. He's also friendly to others like most Shiba's are."

"But would he like that? I don't think Komori collects plushies anymore at his age." Atsumu scrunches his nose when he watches Osamu place the Shiba into the cart. "If he doesn't like it, he can give it to someone else." The only person Osamu wants to impress is Y/N. He's already bought her gift ahead of time. "Now what should I get Sakusa."

"Speaking of Sakusa..." Atsumu lunges on this topic the moment Osamu mentions Sakusa. "Komori's told me he's been getting attached to Y/N. How does that make you feel?"

Osamu presses his lips together in a fine line, holding onto his breath before exhaling slowly. "That's good. The two were awkward in the beginning. It's good for them to have more friends."

Atsumu isn't satisfied with his brothers response. The conversation between Osamu and Y/N in the kitchen is still very clear in his mind. "You don't have to lie to your own brother, Osamu. I know you like her. I'm sure you also know Sakusa is—"

Osamu stops pushing the cart, a darkness looming over him. He turns to eye Atsumu with a steely gaze. "Don't finish that sentence." Atsumu freezes up from Osamu and nods his head slowly. He pretends to lock his lips and throws away the invisible key.

"We should hurry and pick them up something so I can get back home to make dinner." Osamu turns around and pushes the cart down towards the seasonal section. Several gift boxes line up the area. His cheerful holiday mood is nonexistent by this point.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Osamu would love this!" Komori points to a gift set with several high end Japanese confectionery behind the glass case. Sakusa and Komori notice the price tag and wince. "Maybe we can say this is a gift from the both of us." Sakusa nods his head in agreement. The two call over a staff and point to the set of sweets. The staff leaves their side to prepare the box of sweets after the two finalize their choices.

"Alright, now we just need to get Atsumu and Y/L/N something." Komori grins from ear to ear.

So far gift shopping is running smoothly.

"We should split up after that so I can get you something Komori." Sakusa looks out of the confectionery shop that's located on the second level of the shopping mall.

"Sounds like a good plan." Komori holds his smile when he looks at Sakusa. The staff calls out to the two and they walk over to the cash register to pay for Osamu's gift. They exit the shop and continue to walk down the second floor.

"Atsumu likes food too. Fatty tuna to be exact." Sakusa murmurs. "But that's not something we can exactly get him."

Komori ponders in deep thought. They slow down in front of a sushi restaurant that's tucked away in the very end. "Should we get him a gift certificate to one of his favorite restaurants? We can split the payment for that too."

"Do you know what his favorite restaurant is Komori?" Sakusa raises an eyebrow. Komori lightheartedly chuckles and shakes his head. "Not exactly. Maybe we should see what restaurant serves the best fatty tuna and see if they sell gift certificates."

"Alright. I guess we should get Y/L/N something next." Sakusa hugs onto the wall beside him to avoid the busy crowd.

"What do you plan to get her Sakusa? I'm sure you know what she likes more than I do." Komori watches the people walk by. Sakusa grows quiet. He's not exactly sure what to get her. He recalls her bare apartment.

Should he get something to brighten her apartment up?

He turns to look at Komori. "She doesn't have a lot of decorations in her apartment. It looks like she just moved in even though she's lived there for 5 years."

"Let's get her some décor then." Komori perks up. "There's a shop on one of these floors that carries minimalistic home décor and other things too." He leads the way and Sakusa follows closely behind him. The two split up when they walk inside the shop.

There's a particular item Sakusa is looking for and he's unsure if any store sells it. He looks for a section with canvases instead.

It's better if he made it himself.

Picking up a few painting supplies, he walks over to the cash register with the items in hand.

He then texts Komori that he's going to wander off a bit to buy Komori's gift since the two are apart. Komori sends him a thumbs up and Sakusa is off to look for a clothing store. He lowers his eyes down to the bags in his hands, a smile forms on his face.

He's looking forward to seeing Y/L/N's reaction when she opens her gift.