0.3

"pureun saebyeok eoduun teum saenege beomjewcheoreom seumyeo deureoga"- changmin

nege beomjewcheoreom seumyeo deureoga"
- changmin

°

Sunwoo approached the orphanage.
He looked in and saw the same middle-aged lady.
"Mom!" Sunwoo remembered that she was
Hyemi's mother. He scratched his head, there was
an idol with a mom who works at the orphanage?

Sunwoo bowed at Hyemi's mom and smiled, "Hi."
Her mom smiled and asked, "What brings you here again young man? My daughter told me she
isn't dating you."

Sunwoo scratched the nape of his neck and whispered to her, "I'm actually interested in her." He acted shy
to pretend he liked her. Her mom pat his shoulder and said,

"You could've just told me so!"

°

"So why are you here?" Hyemi asked coldly.

"Didn't i already say? I'm interested in you Hyemi."
Sunwoo shrugged. "I want to be friends." He extended
his hand forward to shake her hand as a peace
offering. Hyemi stared at his hand. She was just
about to be fooled until her conscience told her no.

"You'll be my friend then try to make me fall in love with you?" She laughed to herself. "No. I don't want to be your friend."

Sunwoo was prepared for this. He pulled out a peace of paper. It had sloppy handwriting but everything was
in the right place and order. "A contract. I won't steal your heart if we become friends."

"In order to gain the position of a friend you need to be worthy of being one. Otherwise, I won't become your friend." Hyemi stated. Sunwoo chuckled and looked at her.

"Then how about some tteokboki?"

°

"You- You're so easily convinced b-by FOOD!" Sunwoo exclaimed at the girl who was gobbling down the rice cakes.

"Food is the only reason why I choose to live," Hyemi stated and wiped the sauce off her mouth.

"Okay so," Sunwoo moved in ward and closer to her, then whispered, "if I buy you food forever, can I have your heart?"

"Aish! Enough with the heart thing it makes me want to throw up while I eat!" Hyemi threw a towel at his face then said, "Just eat first then we'll talk about it later."

Sunwoo took the towel off his face. She's one of a kind, he thought. She's.. different? He began eating the food with her and chatted.

"So about your hea-"

"Yah, Kim Sunwoo, eat first you know? It's disgusting
when you talk about like blood and gore while we eat a meal full of-"

"Alright alright we'll just continue eating," Sunwoo backed down. He unknowingly smiled at her actions.

Hyemi continued talking to him but refused to open up to him. Instead, he was opening up to her.
What has she done to him?

°