3.1

"Is it an addiction?"-sangyeon

-sangyeon

°

"Kill her." Sangyeon demanded uneasily.

"Are you sick? You seem sick." Younghoon questioned at his tone and handed him bread. Sangyeon brushed him off.

"Actually, keep her on hold. Don't meet her for 2 months. Instead, get more information on her. We won't kill her. Just, steal her heart and give it to me." Sangyeon sighed.

"Do you still have hearts? I feel empty without one.." Sunwoo frowned and put his hand on his chest. Sangyeon reached under the cabinet and threw him a mini glass bottle with a cork that held a soul.

Sunwoo opened it and inhaled it. Suddenly he started running everywhere. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HYEMI? I LIKE HYEMI! ERIC GETS ME SO UPSET! SANGYEON CAN'T YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE? HYUNJAE CAN YOU SLEEP QUIETER?"

Everybody widened their eyes at his actions. Sangyeon grabbed the bottle and read the tag, "Truthful, anxious."
He looked at Sunwoo, "Guys, how do we get that soul out of him?"

"I can kiss him." Changmin suggested. Sangyeon waved his hand in approval and rubbed his forehead.

"Maybe i should try kissing him," Haknyeon got up from his seat. Juyeon pulled him down, "I don't know man Sunwoo and Changmin are kind of making out right now."

"The gay is popping out hyungs," Eric said tapping on Sunwoo's and Changmin's shoulders.

Changmin separated from him and exhaled the soul into the small glass bottle. "I have a thing for other people, not Sunwoo. He's bad at kissing."

"Excuse me?" Sunwoo asked offended.

"I said what I said," Changmin shrugged.

"Why do you suddenly want us to steal her heart and not kill her?" Hyunjae asked Sangyeon.

"Killing her is harder than stealing her heart. Her eyes can decieve you to the point where you're afraid of shooting a bullet at her." Sangyeon stated. "Juyeon, go steal her heart."

"Why me?" He pointed at himself and asked.

"Because you're probably the least closest to her. Don't let her figure out about you and just steal her heart. If you have to, use anesthesia, but remember, wait 2 months." Sangyeon stated.

°

"Hyemi what are you doing?" Hyunjoon chased Hyemi who was loading a gun as she walked toward the door.

"I'm doing what I should've done months ago." Hyemi threw his hand off with a cold glare. Hyunjoon grabbed her arm and pulled her.

"I'm not going to let you do the wrong thing again Hyemi." Hyunjoon whispered.

"Me? Doing something wrong?" Hyemi and pushed back her hair, "What did I ever do? Did I hurt somebody? I was the only one who kept getting hurt! You're telling me that I'n doing the wrong thing but look at your entire group! Filled with idiots." She scoffed.

Hyunjoon muttered words but Hyemi hadn't heard them. "What did you say?" Hyemi asked, still coldy glaring at him.

"You did do something wrong."
Then there was a long pause...

"You killed your dad."

Hyemi shook off Hyunjoon. "He deserves it."
She walked off to the front door and held on the door knob.

"Hyemi."

She stopped but never glanced at him.

"He never deserved it. He made a mistake thinking he loved your mom when he didn't-"

"BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO HAVE A CHILD WITH A WOMAN AND ABANDON HER AFTER SHE GIVES BIRTH! HOW CAN HE BE SO SELFISH? AND YOU'RE SAYING I DID THE BAD THING?" Hyemi yelled and ran back to Hyunjoon. She lifted her hand but stopped. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"He did do something bad but you shouldn't have wemt onto his level-"

"That's too late now. Hyunjoon, if I told you I fell in love with one of your stupid friends but he left me like that man left my mother, what would you say?" Hyemi asked and pulled out the gun and pointed it at her head.

"Tell me, what would you say?"

"Hyemi don't do this-"

"I do what I want. This is what your member did to me. He pointed it at my head and told me to die. And you're telling me to stop? If you were there that fucking day you'd stand behind him and watch as he tries killing me."

"Hyemi. I wouldn't do that-"

"Hyunjoon, you've known them longer than you have me. From what I've seen, you're loyal. One thing I know is that, you're more loyal to them than you are to me." Hyemi stated.

"HYEMI!" Hyunjoon shouted to speak at her.

"What?" Hyemi scoffed and wiped her tears.

"I wouldn't hurt you or let anybody else hurt you. You're special and important to me. I'm saying what you did wrong because I care about you! I could care less of my friends. You matter more." Hyunjoon held her hand.

"Then why don't you tell me about what happens in your meetings?"

"I.."

Hyemi faked her sweet smile to him and pointed the gun at him.

"Would you die for me?"

this bread yummy omg nom nom now go read my besties book sixeaj okay nom nombread