0.7

"jiteojin golmoge shilluetneoreul jjotgo isseoboil deut boiji anneun neolnun kkamjjakhal sai neom nae dwie"- sunwoo

neoreul jjotgo isseo
boil deut boiji anneun neol
nun kkamjjakhal sai neom nae dwie"
- sunwoo

°

Juyeon extended his hand, "friends?"
Hyemi scrunched her face, "what's with all of you guys and shaking hands to become friends?"

Juyeon stayed still, not answering her. He knew if he told her she wouldn't bother shaking his hand. He needed a passageway to her heart and the easiest way was through a handshake.

Hyemi sighed and look at his hand. She smiled and shook his hand. "Friends." Her smile faded after she left and scoffed.

°

"How come SHE'S ONLY BEEN HESITANT TO ME?" Sunwoo yelled at the ten boys.
(hwall comes later in the story for anybody curious)

"Maybe she just doesn't like you?" Juyeon shrugged with a smirk. "You know they say arguing once in a while brings you closer so I'd probably get her heart before any of you guys." He casually sat back with a confident face.

Sangyeon calmed Sunwoo down and said, "Remember, you may not be her friend Sunwoo, but she likes you the most. It's quiet obvious."

"Have you been stalking me?" Sunwoo glared at Sangyeon.

"No you just talk about her a lot." Sangyeon shrugged. Sunwoo covered his mouth and hid in embarrasement.

Hyunjae shifted his vision to Sunwoo and wiggled his eyebrows, "Perhaps you like herrr.~"

Everybody ooed in unison and looked at Sunwoo.
"Why would I like her? I have to take away her heart!" He yelled in defense. In no way he would like her-atleast he thinks so.

Juyeon sat back and smiled, "I'm going to go out and get some air." Everybody nodded and let him go without suspicions.

°

"Hyemi? What a coincidence!" Juyeon said through flashing lights and loud music. Hyemi turned around and saw Juyeon. She smiled. Her smile charmed him. He walked toward her and sat down.

"Do you like clubbing?" He asked her then asked for a drink.

"Well, no. I just know someone who works here." Hyemi said. She really didn't enjoy clubs. They had flashy lights and weird people. She'd rather be at home and watch kdramas.

Juyeon nodded slowly and was given his drink from the bartender. He drank it and Hyemi smiled.
"What about you? Do you like to club?"

Juyeon shrugged and replied, "I only like it here because I steal hearts then get money out of it." He chuckled to himself. Hyemi didn't like his answer, but played along with him.

"Do you like using people for profit?" She asked, still smiling. Juyeon was gullible and shook his head,

"No! Never! Well only those who are heartless. Why have a heart if you're gonna act as if you don't have one?" Juyeon then looked at Hyemi, "But it seems that some people who may seem heartless, are the people I can get close with." He smiled.

Hyemi felt her heart race then slapped her face. Juyeon got up in shock and cupped her face, "Why did you just slap yourself?!"

She lied and responded, "I thought there was a mosquito." She chuckled and got closer with Juyeon. Well atleast she did until he blacked out.

°

"What will we do with him?" A man asked Hyemi. Hyemi crossed her arms and said, "Keep him here. You can hit him a bit for saying heartless people don't deserve hearts. Not too much though, don't leave a scratch on his body. Maybe a little flick will do."

Hyemi looked at him and said,
"I'll just.."

"Steal his heart."