2.2

"gakkai dake dake"- younghoon

"gakkai dake dake"
- younghoon

°

Kevin sprayed the perfume over himself and once more, checked Hyemi's schedule. This time she was attending a wedding. "What is with her and her packed schedules," Kevin judged. He scoffed and dressed into a suit.

°

Kevin arrived at the wedding with a fake invite he was able to forge himself. He bowed at the guards and walked in. He looked around, trying to find Hyemi. The wedding had started and he sat down.

The wedding was finally over, and he ventured for Hyemi. From the inside to the outside, he couldn't find her. His scent hadn't attracted her either.

Then, he heard a familiar melody. It was the same melody as he heard at the masquerade party. He walked out of the wedding into a garden, just as he did before. The sweet melody enchanted him and made him lose his train of thought.

As the melody brought him closer, he found a figure. A familiar figure. The same dress, the same pins, and the same person. He walked closer and the lights around her started to glow.

Her head turned just as it did before. A smile grew on her face. Kevin, still unconscious about what was going on, reached out to her hand. He gripped onto her hand.

Hyemi walked closer and closer to him. Kevin pulled her close. That's when the melody had stopped. He had his train of thought. As he saw Hyemi on him, he was going to use it as an opportunity to steal her heart.

Kevin lifted her chin and moved closer to her lips. Once their lips had touched, the melody played again. He couldn't control himself and deepened the kiss allowing Hyemi to steal his heart.

The melody stopped and Hyemi got off. She smirked. Kevin felt a sharp pain in his heart and found it hard to breathe.

"Selfishness and greed." Hyemi muttered. "Your heart hurts as much as the people you've played." With that, she walked off.

"I hope you suffer well."

It's like 2am

It's like 2am. Okay goodnight