3.7

"nan sumi meojeul deushi Run away"-sunwoo

-sunwoo

°

Haknyeon wore his gloves and constantly hit the punching bag until there was a tap on his shoulder. Hyemi handed him a water bottle, "Calm your ass down. In the end, we'll get him."

Haknyeon chugged the water down and threw the bottle to his side. "We can't determine that."

"That's why we steal somebody else's heart." Hyemi smirked.

"Who's?"

"Tell me who." Hyemi replied.

"Who's can you steal?" Haknyeon asked.

"I can even steal the hardest one, all you have to do is tell me who."

"Steal Eric's."

"He's a good kid, why would you want to steal his heart?" Hyemi raised a brow.

"Sangyeon has a soft spot for him because he's the youngest." Haknyeon simply replied.

"A soft spot can't change a man."

"After your mother and Hyunjoon died, you suddenly want to kill instead of stealing. A soft spot can't change a man huh?" Haknyeon scoffed.

"Good point. I'll steal Eric's, but with that, I'll steal Chanhee's."

"Why?" Haknyeon asked.

"Chanhee is so far, the hardest one. The first time I met him, he was colder than a glacier. Though most of you guys pushed forward, he pushed away. If I'm able to steal his heart, I'll put him in a cage." Hyemi shrugged.

"Like an animal?" Haknyeon scrunched his face.

"They are animals. I'm glad you're not one of them. When are you going to submit a letter of resignation?" Hyemi asked and sat down.

Haknyeon sighed, "Not yet."

"Why?" Hyemi suspiciously raised a brow.

"I need to get more information then find out how to tell you. If i tell you like Hyunjoon did, I'd die at Sangyeon's hands too." He stated.

"Not only that, I want to get paid for doing nothing atleast this month." Haknyeon grunted between his punches on the bag. "They're not seeing you for the next month you might as well train with me."

Hyemi waved her hand, "Sorry I'm not a combat girl. I don't live to fight people with fists." Haknyeon nodded understandingly.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with Haknyeon's grunts and the sound of the chains holding up the punching bag.

They walked out of the gym. Hyemi tossed the car key to Haknyeon. He went into the driver's seat and Hyemi sat in the passenger seat. He knew she didn't feel like driving. She looked consumed of her energy but he couldn't blame her. She's been through a lot the past few weeks.

"How are you feeling?" Haknyeon suddenly asked.

"What?"

"You know, how are you? All that stuff." Haknyeon looked to his side then back onto the road.

"Why are you asking me?" Hyemi put her back on the car door.

"It looks like you need to vent. That's all." Haknyeon chuckled at her. She put her back onto the chair with her mouth in an 'o' shape.

"Sometimes I wonder if this were a dream or not. I wish it was. I lost two of the most important people in my life. I'm planning to kill, again." She sighed. The night sky wasn't making it any better. The stars glowed. They looked happier for their thousands years of living than her living 21 years.

"Planning to kill? Again?"

"I killed my dad." Hyemi somewhat smiled to break the pain. "I think it was for me to escape the fact that my dad was a bad person;by making me the bad person."

"If you're a bad person, you can call me satan." He responded. Haknyeon didn't want to make her feel like she was the cause of everything bad rotating around her.

"Thanks." Hyemi smiled.

There it was. That smile. The smile that makes him go bazaark. He felt his heartbeat quicker. He slightly shook his head and kept his eyes on the road.

"Get some rest tonight. We'll train tomorrow and wait until we see Sangyeon again." Haknyeon said with his eyes on the road. He ruffled Hyemi's hair and pulled back his hand.

"I guess some people do have hearts." Hyemi smiled at Haknyeon.