2.7

"jabeub deut neukkin sungan"-kevin

-kevin

°

Hyemi cooked up breakfast and placed it on the table and slid it in front of Hyunjoon. "Eat up, I'm planning to steal that child's heart today." She said lazily.

Hyunjoon nodded, "How come you can't just hold it for a day? He's a nice kid."

Hyemi looked over Eric's information once more, "No matter how nice a person is, there is a bad in them."

"Then what about Changmin?"

She placed her papers down, "I- I'll tell you later. Not now. She wrote on the back of her paper and placed a finger over her lips

"Changmin placed a voice recording device in here."

Hyunjoon looked around to find the device. Once he found it, he broke it. He went back to the table and folded his hands.

"I said I'll tell you later-"

"I am quite the curious george." Hyunjoon quickly cut her off.

"Fine I'm planning to-"

"bABY SHARK DOODOODOODOODOO!" her ringtone sang. Hyemi quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"

°

"NO GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY HYUNJOON!" Hyemi screamed, trying to push him away from blocking her.

"You have to calm down!" Hyunjoon yelled. Hyemi cried and cried.

"NO GO AWAY! I NEED TO SEE HER!" Hyemi continued to push Hyunjoon.

"CALM DOWN HYEMI!" Hyunjoon screamed, louder than her. Hyemi stopped.

"What? What do you expect me to do? Listen as everywhere on the news mention an arson at the place I work at? The only place those children have to fucking live?! The place my mom was at!" Hyunjoon hugged her.

"It's okay.. she's going to be fine and all those kids are going to be fine too." He carassed her head.

Hyemi gulped. "I'm killing them."

Hyunjoon back away, but still held her. "Who?"

"Your friends. They have no heart if they decide to set a fucking fire on a place with multiple children!" Hyemi yelled.

"But Hyemi I know they're wrong for that-"

"You're going to tell me not to kill them? It's just an easier way to get their fucking hearts Hyunjoon! Tell me, are you on their side? If so, leave." Hyemi said emotionlessly. She wiped her tears and looked away from him.

"Mimi-"

"Don't call me that. You know how much those kids mean to me but yet you defend your stupid friends. This was all just a game in the start. Once a game starts, it has to end." Hyemi stuffed her pocket knife in her bag and left.

Hyunjoon bent down and groaned. He knew he had done something wrong.

°

"H-Hyemi.." Changmin stuttered. Hyemi didn't want to let down her guard. She had to maintain heartless. Hyemi reached her hand into her bag until a group of kids ran up to her and hugged her. She was beyond shocked.

"Hyemi-noona! Hyung saved us! He tried saving auntie but.. it was too late. But we are praying for her!" The children exclaimed.  Hyemi removed her hand from her bag and tears flowed down her face.

"Are you okay?" Changmin whispered to her. Hyemi nodded, trying her best to smile. Suddenly a group of boys rushed over.

"NOOONAAAAA!" Eric screamed and ran down to Hyemi. He hugged her, "yOU'RE ALIVEEE!"

"We're not that close Eric." Hyemi said straightforwardly. Sunwoo ran to her as well, "I DON'T LIKE YOU FOR STEALING MY HEART BUT I'M GLAD YOU'RE ALIVEEE!"

Hyemi slightly smiled and hugged the two. She felt bad. Maybe it wasn't them, she thought, until she met eye contact with Sangyeon. His eyes were cold. Sangyeon didn't care. He managed to still plaster one of the coldest looks since the day she stole Sunwoo's heart.

°

After a few days, Hyemi sat in front of her mom's surgery room, alone. She heard steps and looked up. It was Eric.

"How did you know I hadn't eaten yet?" Hyemi asked, staring at the cup of noodles in front of her.

"You've been staying at the hospital for these past few days. You look empty, literally. You should take better care of yourself noona." Eric said and handed her a pair of chopsticks. Hyemi slowly ate the noodles as Eric watched.

"I have a photoshoot tomorrow. Would you like to come? Even though you wouldn't be the photographer this time." Eric suggested.

"No, I have to look over my mom.." Hyemi turned down his request.

"Okay well, if you need anything call me." Eric left and waved.

"I don't even have your phone-"

"Oh hail to the jisoo's why the fuck did he put his phone number in my noodles," Hyemi cursed.

It's 12am what is sleep? And to the haters, yall can suck my ass bECAUSE IF KEVIN WANTS TO TWERK HE CAN FUCKING TWERK

And to the haters, yall can suck my ass bECAUSE IF KEVIN WANTS TO TWERK HE CAN FUCKING TWERK. thats on periodt.

Yall spoiled with the 3 updates in 1 day tho

alright adios i vanish capoosh.

(Stream the stealer)