3.9

"nal bichin dalbiche soneul bichweobonimanggajin nae mangwa"-sunwoo

manggajin nae mangwa"
-sunwoo

°

Another knife was thrown, as if it were a dart. Hyemi tossed a gun at Miyeong. Hyemi tied her hair and made assumptions, "If you can toss a knife, you can surely shoot a gun." Hyemi picked up a gun of her own and loaded it.

"Why are you suddenly telling me to use a gun?" Miyeong scoffed.

"Because a knife moves slower than a bullet. As you saw a week ago, Haknyeon was able to dodge your knife but if you shot him, he would be in the hospital as of now."

Miyeong loaded her gun, "Yes. Yes I can use a gun."

"It's been atleast a month so someone would give us a visit. I'm assuming it is Juyeon."

"Juyeon.. Lee Juyeon? The tall dude?" Miyeong asked.

"Yeah that tall dude that's not the tallest and with the humongous hands." Hyemi answered.

"His hands are kind of hot though." Miyeong stated.

"I know right! Sometimes I just want to marry his hands." Hyemi agreed.

"I could survive a jungle with thos-"

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat. They both tuened around and saw Haknyeon.

"You ruined our bonding time." Miyeong glared at Haknyeon. Haknyeon glared back at her.

"We have a visitor." Haknyeon said and backed away, revealing a blushing Juyeon.

Hyemi and Miyeong looked at each other, then to Juyeon, then back to each other.

"Miyeong.." Hyemi called.

"Y-Yes?"

"I think we should just run."

They held onto each others hands and ran away to a room in the house and locked the door. The room was filled with crosses and bottles of holy water.

"What is this?" Miyeong whispered.

"It's here for in case I have dirty thoughts or I did something bad." Hyemi said and bowed. She folded her hands and closed her eyes to pray.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm praying to God so Juyeon could get amnesia."