1.3

"umkueo jwin sunganpull the trigger (yah)janinhage nal sserureoteurigoneon tto sarajyeo"- all

"umkueo jwin sungan
pull the trigger (yah)
janinhage nal sserureoteurigo
neon tto sarajyeo"
- all

°

A sweet delicate touch, that was all she needed. The coldness filled her body as she longed the presence of a person or being. Hyunjoon was living in one of his member's house so nobody would suspect him when he was at her house.

Hyemi hadn't left the house for weeks and relied on her allowance to care for her. She turned on the heater in the cold house and  laid in bed. She then hugged her pillow and slowly feel asleep.

A warm embrace, was what she felt. She opened her eyes. A man, holding her and staring at her. Hyemi widened her eyes and pushed off the man.

"Who are you?!" She yelled at the guy.

He slightly smiled and placed his finger over his lips, telling her to be silent. She shook with fear and stared at him, trying to intimidate him. The guy grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in. He used his other hand to lift her chin. He connected their lips and created a tension in her body.

"The name is..." He paused, "Hyunjae." A smirk grew on his face and Hyemi was warm inside. There was no fear anymore, she felt comfortable, but she didn't know why. She leaned in, wanting more.

°

Hyemi's eyes widened and she was panted, getting up from the bed. "What? What was that?" She looked at her bed side and everywhere around her house but there was nobody to be seen.

"Was that a dream?" Hyemi muttered and placed her fingers on her lips.

"Why is my heart beating quickly..?" She asked herself and walked back into her room.

°

"Good job Hyunjae. Keep up the good work." Sangyeon said and crossed his arms. "But Sunwoo, you were saying you were going to get her heart first? What happened to that?" He raised a brow.

Sunwoo cleared his throat and looked at Sangyeon. "I couldn't lay a finger on her. You said to leave her alone for a month so she can desire Hyunjae. I will get her heart though."

Sangyeon sighed, "I don't want to see you getting your heart taken. You're the best player here but you still haven't gotte her heart," Sangyeon paused and laughed, "Don't tell me you've fallen for her!"

Sunwoo looked away and scoffed, "A woman like her? Me? Fall in love with her? Never! She's so stupid she can't even see me coming!"

"Don't say she's stupid Sunwoo," Jacob said and poured tea.

"Why are you even defending her hyung? You're probably acting like this because she has your heart," Sunwoo scoffed.

"You're right. Because she has my heart she's not stupid. If she's able to catch my heart she's not stupid." Jacob declared and drank his tea.

"I think I'm the closest to getting her heart now," Hyunjae said with a cocky smile.

"I'll go to her house next week and if she still desires touch, I'll steal her heart. Simple, it only takes a week Sunwoo-ah." Hyunjae said with confidence.