1.9

"All my friends tell me to waitThey don't want me to remainThink all my feelings are fakeThey don't know I'm not okay"-hyunjoon

They don't want me to remain
Think all my feelings are fake
They don't know I'm not okay"
-hyunjoon

song : baragi

°

Hyunjoon sat across Hyemi and handed her a file. "This is the information they have on you so far, and who is in the group."

"Why do I need to know who's in the group? At a glance I can tell who they are." Hyemi said with confidence.

"What happened when you first met me?" Hyunjoon asked with a brow raised.

Hyemi rolled her eyes, "That was before!"

"No no, what happened when you first met me?" Hyunjoon asked one more time.

"I-I took you to an amusement park and bought you food." Hyemi sighed in embarrasement.

"Now what if you do that with everybody else in the group? You clearly couldn't tell I stole people's hearts as well!" Hyunjoon yelled at the puppy-like-girl.

"I only did that because you know! You weren't like other people so I wanted to treat you nicely-"

"I'm built different, but so are they." Hyunjoon sternly said.

Hyemi started laughing and mocked Hyunjoon, "I'm built different." "Oh just shut up Hyunjoon of course your built different! You have a crush on my stuffed animals!"

"I- No I don't!" Hyunjoon yelled nervously. He was terrible at lying, especially when it came to her stuff animals.

"Listen I never liked your stuff anima-"

"Remember the time you kissed my moomoo the cow?" Hyemi cut him off with the memory of her walking in to Hyunjoon making out with her stuff animal.

"I was trying to steal moomoo's heart!" Hyunjoon said in defense.

"Moomoo doesn't have a heart. She's a stuff animal." Hyemi laughed.

"Okay fine whatever but-"

"No but's."

"But-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."