4.7

(TW// uh uncomfortable descriptions of the symptoms of poison and the stabby stabby)

"Live with a grudge happily and maybe..."

°

Hyemi watched and waited for the Hemlock¹ to kick in. She rested her head on her hand and stared as he drank to water; every drop. A smile lit on her face.

Sangyeon smiled back, not knowing what was coming his way. Suddenly, he had a shortness of breath. Hyemi watched as he fell onto the ground, coughing.

"W-what did.. you do?" He barely managed to speak. He gripped onto his own neck. He wheezed, trying to breathe. His nervous system was attacked and paralyzed his respiratory muscles. The suffocating pain made him feel numb yet painful. His pupils rose to the top of his eyelids. His heart beated quickly. Sangyeon extended his hand to Hyemi, trying to get help.

"You should know better than to trust your enemy." Hyemi smirked. She bent down. She took a lighter from her pocket and opened it in front of him. A fire lit within the lighter and she blew it out in front of his eyes.

After she blew the lighter, his vision became dark. He lost his control of breath. His breathing had stopped. He choked on his last breath and was finally dead.

Hyemi smiled at his corpse and lit the fire once more.
"Goodbye, baby." She threw the lighter on the ground and it lit floor on fire. She walked off, burning all the evidence there.

°

"What should I do with you?" Hyemi asked whilst tapping her foot on the oak floor.

"Let me go."

Hyemi smiled, "I can't let that happen." "Maybe you should die as well. You're quite the chatter-"

"I won't tell the authorities anything if they ask. Even if someone threatens me I won't say anything. Just let me live!" Chanhee yelled with tears rolling down his face.

Hyemi's smile turned into a frown.
"Don't try making me pity you." She opened a freezer and took out an ice rod. The end was sharp enough to stab a man.

"Hyemi.."

"DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE PITIFUL EYES!" Hyemi yelled with tears bottling in her eyes. Out of instinct, she stabbed Chanhee. His blood spewed out and she pulled out the rod. She dropped it and covered her mouth.

Hyemi's jaw dropped. "I-I.." Chanhee fell onto the ground groaning. He placed his hand over the wound and soon enough, his hand was covered in his own blood.

"H-Hyemi." He grunted.

"I al-always liked you, even up to now I still do." Chanhee grunted, "But no matter what, we'd end up in the same p-place after all." A smirk grew on his face.

"You're a monster too."

Hyemi's heart stopped.

For the first time, she agreed with those stupid words. She didn't want to admit he was right, but he was.
She had already killed two people, watched as two people died, and currently, stood in front of someone she wishes to kill.

"We'll go to hell together Hyemi." He said as blood continued to spill and form a puddle. He pulled out his gun and shot her in her heart.

Hyemi's eyes widened. "I-I.." she couldn't speak. Her eyes looked at her heart. A hole had marked it. She slowly reached to her heart. Blood came out of her heart and she collapsed. She gulped for breath.

"C-Choi C-Chanh.." Hyemi took a deep breath. Blood dropped onto her hand. Tears formed in her eyes.

Her last breath was going to be next to a horrible man. She gulped once more and blood spilled out.

"Ch-Chan.."

Her heart stopped along with her breath. Her eye lids fell and she went into a forever sleep.

Chanhee chuckled at the sight and closed his eyelids, embracing the pain until his death came near.

Haknyeon and Miyeong arrived at the scene. Tears filled Haknyeon's eyes whilst Miyeong was just left in shock. Haknyeon walked to Hyemi's corpse and fell onto his knees. Tears fell from his eyes. "Hyemi!"

Another person he loved had died.

"...your happy ending won't exist."
-hyemi

끝.

ℕ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 22, 202023:11 / 11:11ᴘᴍ

ℕ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 22, 2020
23:11 / 11:11ᴘᴍ

Thank you for reading The Stealer, a fanfic based on the bestest amazingest wonderfulest kpop boy group alive (every kpop group is the bestest amazingest wonderfulest 😳) The Boyz.

Honestky this was one hell of a ride.

Whilst writing it, I lost motivation many times. I didn't know how to pull of a situation or I didn't know how to eliminated the members. (Yes, in the end Younghoon, Eric's and Haknyeon's hearts don't get captured.)

I'm so thankful for everybody who read this and genuinely enjoyed it because it makes me feel as if my time writing this were worth it.

I'm so attached to this book because I earned many friends and readers from this book.

Again, Thank you for reading The Stealer, it means a lot to me. Everytime I see the reads go up or the votes I know someone enjoyed it (or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I LOVE YOU ALL SKSHKWW つ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽つ💖