Chapter four

I see my fathers black Honda pull up in front of school and a make my way towards it then let myself it, I don't great him, I just bow my head and let him drive us home. I reach out to open my door and then hear the car lock.

"I'm having people over, work." He clarifies and I already know what's happening, "the last time I asked you to speak you didn't and now I won't take any chances. Get out and get in the trunk." My eyes start to well up as the car unlocks and I climb out.

I clutch onto my bag for dear life as I stop in front of the truck, I watch him pop it open and he looks around scanning his surroundings "Hurry." His tone is harsh and I climb in going into a fetus position, his eyes scan me for a second and then he shuts the truck leaving me in the dark.

I start to let go of today's burden and let myself feel everything I need too, I weep into my hands letting my sobs echoes the dark space. I don't want to do this anymore! I haven't been in this trunk unless I did something bad.

Once he saw me awake doing last minute homework and then dragged me out my room by my hair in nothing but underwear and a vest I've out grown, he let go of me once outside but still shoved me towards to truck and then left me there all night.

I remember my bare feet touching the soft white snow and me shivering all night long, I cried so hard that night and it was Kevin that came to my rescue in the morning. He picked me up letting me back into the house and assured me everything's going to be okay. I tried to explain to him I was just trying to do homework and our father got super heated and lashed out on me.

Kevin told me to not be so stupid next time but I know he didn't mean it in the harsh way, I think he was just looking out for me.

At least it's not a cold night and this time I have clothes on keeping me somewhat a little warm, I take in a shaky breath trying to stop myself from crying but nothing helps.

To be honest I don't even know what my father deal is, I've never been a disobedient daughter. His anger issues started way before I was even here according to Kevin, he was always like this. He hit our mother on a regular and she would even take most of our blows when she was here. But now, now I have no one.

I'm completely alone.

The thought of it makes the water works come back and I start balling again, I cry for so long and so hard that I start to get a headache. I couldn't fall asleep even if I tried, I have no good nights what so ever. I close my eye thinking of a better world, a world were I'm happy and not afraid.

But is pointless, there's no way I'm going to give myself false hope. I still have two more years of this hell hole, until then I have to stick it up.

I finally let myself drift off but the tuck flys open and I feel my spirt leave my body for a second, my dad towers over me with angry eyes and reaches in grabbing my hoodie and pulls me out. I stumble getting on my feet and try remain balance. "Get in the fucking house." He orders and I obey in flash speed.

I take myself inside the house and wait for him to dismiss me so I can go upstairs, he closes the door behind him and leans against the door watching me. "Aviana," his tone is no longer stern and strong but it's more softer this time, I lift my head making eye contact with my father and see the look on his face.

He looks compassionate and worried but this wouldn't be the first time he's tried trap me this way "You're all I have left and I really need you to do something for me." He pauses and I watch him step my way and I back away, he doesn't stop until my back is on the staircase and I start to panic.

"I need you to talk to me, I know you want too." He tells me and I flinch as he raises a hand at me, to my surprise he doesn't back hand me instead he trucks hair behind me ear. When I don't say anything he grabs a handful of my hair turns me around then thrusts my head face first into the side of the stairs. "There's a man upstairs in your room," he whispers in my ear.

"He's paying me seven hundred dollars just to play with you and you're going to let him," I shake my head and he adds pressure to my head pushing me into the hairs wood "This isn't up for discussion Aviana, you'll do as your told."

"Kyle I have him on the phone," I voice comes from upstairs but I can't even look up due to how much force my fathers putting into keeping my head pinned "is she for me?"

"Yes." My dad let's go of me and I look up locking eyes with an oversized man with too much facial hair it's gross "But I have to talk to him about the money first," my dad continues then turns me to face him "stay here."