Chapter nine

I take it upon myself to walk in and start exploring, what I'm really looking for is some money. I need at least a hundred to last me a week, well I think I need a hundred, I'm not sure how much a motel is here.

I make it a mission to put everything I touch back into its original place but the search is useless, who would leave that much money lying around? I don't even find my phone which makes matters worse, he must be really good at hiding things. I mean what can I say, he's a good actor.

I close the last draw I'm snooping in and take myself back to my doorless room, I get in sitting in the centre of my bed and take the time to start plotting. I can't fight him that's for sure, I can't run away because I have no where to go, I can't kill him because burying him would be an issue and too many questions will be asked. I can't poison him, he always makes me taste my own food and then waits an hour before actually eating.

Hiring a hit man is out the picture which leaves me to square one, waiting it out until I'm eighteen. I don't know if I can pull it out until then, after what I pulled yesterday I can only imagine to what lengths he'll go to. But I don't want to be a prisoner in a place I'm supposed to call home.

Maybe I can ask Tamyne for help, or not. I recall what the leader told me earlier about the wolf world and totally drop that idea, I can't ask Tamyne for help. If she has a mate bond with her boyfriend I know she'll tell him which puts my plan in jeopardy, now I'm totally fucked. I have nowhere to run, no friends that can help me out, I'm on my own.

I could always burn the house down with his dead body inside making me an orphan, that way no one will suspect it right? But that means I really have to plan it out, like form each little detail and never miss a beat. Everything needs to be planed out accordingly and I need to plan it on a day where I know he'll be home but not for long, I also can't wait it out for too long.

I can't believe I'm actually going through with this, I'm going to kill my father and then get rid of all the evidence. I mean he deserves it right? He's a murderer himself, it's his fault he passed the genes down to me. Bet he didn't think it'll catch up to him. I can't wait to see the life slowly drain out his body, he deserves it.

The door opening downstairs scares me out my daydream and I lay on my side making it like I'm sleeping, I hear heavy footsteps work their way up the stairs and I shut my eyes completing the act. Me sleeping has never stopped him from hitting me before but when he stops in his tacks and the steps distance themselves I let a breath of relief out.

For the rest of the night I stay in my room and he stays out of it, that's the first. I also keep my sore back to corridor since I turn get on it.

He doesn't let me eat so I sleep on an empty stomach which isn't new to me. When another day comes I wake myself up and go downstairs to make him breakfast before putting jeans and a hoodie on, I grab my backpack and then leave following him to his car. When dropped off at school I make my way to my locker and go off to home room.

I pay extra attention to not lean on my chair as my wounds are still fresh and I can't move probably yet, as soon as Tamyne steps foot in the class she practically leaps in my direction with Xan not far behind me. "Oh my gosh! I thought you went missing!" She sits down next to me.

I give her a small smile shaking my head no, "You literally didn't show up for two days straight, where the hell have you been?" Two days straight? What the hell does she mean by that? Two days? I sign to her and she frowns now as confused as I am "Aviana, you haven't been here for two days. It's Friday." She turns back to her boyfriend who's not sitting beside her.

"Are you okay?" She turns back to me and I nod giving her a fake smile, two days? You're telling me I was lying on my kitchen floor basically lifeless for two days? And my father just left me like that? I drop my eyes to my lap as I feel them get heavy with unshed tears. "Aviana, are you alright?" Tamyne whispers and the urge to leave my homeroom and go cry in the bathrooms come over me.

I know my dad's a monster but this is way too damn much, how can you leave your own flesh and blood on the floor for over a day. I was just lying there and he probably walked over my body once he saw my chest was still moving. That's just sick. Honestly.

When the bell releases us I race out the room leaving a worried Tamyne behind me, I go to the bathroom and lock myself inside a stall waiting for the second period bell to ring. Once everything goes dead silent I take my cue to leave the stall and rush outside.