Chapter twenty-two

Terror starts to fill up in me as I put my head on his chest out of impulse, okay his heart is still beating. Fuck what did I do?! I didn't mean to tumble helplessly and then have him rush after me.

I put my hand at the back of his head putting pressure on where he's bleeding letting my hands get soaked and coloured red, I can't believe I've managed to fuck up again! All I do is make shit worse and I've been doing an pretty good job at it. I've always been the fuck up in my family.

My sobs turn into whimpers as I burry my head in the nook of his neck and just plead form him to wake up, Quade I swear I'll stop running, I won't try to escape again. I'll be better or at least I'll try too. The sound of a car pulling up rings in my ears and the doors shut drastically.

"Alpha!" I hear a feminine shriek and footsteps start coming my way "Luna what happened?" I look up at the demanding voice to see Mich with a girl next to him, he doesn't wait for me to answer and goes to pick Quade up over his shoulder.

"Come on!" The girl Mich came with pulls me up and guides me back into the mansion of a house, I lean on her still devastated with shacking red hands. The room she takes me to is not the same as the one upstairs, in fact I kinda recognize this room, this is Quades room.

The girl moves me to the bathroom and helps me wash my hands and my legs where some blood were. She has glowing caramel skin but a little lighter, her eyes are deep brown as her eyelashes stick up with one coat of mascara. He lips a glossy and have natural pink kick to them.

He hair is slick back into a low ponytail that has a puff of her naturally curly hair coming out, she seems to be much taller then me but not towering over me, I watch her scrub my hands and then she grabs a towel wetting it to do my thighs. I don't even know her name but I can tell she holds a high ounce of respect for me.

***

I take the guilt into high pressure not even getting out the clothes I was in two days ago, I swear if killed Quade I'm going to hate myself. I can't believe I would go that far and try going out the window. His pack is going to hate me and I'm not even gonna be in control anymore.

With him gone I won't be Luna meaning Xaz will probably take his place as second in command. I close my eyes to the door opening behind me. I've had enough of Tamyne's attempts to get me out of bed, showered and fed. Instead of hearing her voice I feel the bed sink beside me.

I don't know who but someone gets in and moves to me, their arm warps around me and I feel them spooning me. Quade. His body warmth I have miss so much presses against my back as I feel him go still and probably just lie there next to me. I turn completely facing him.

I put my forehead to his as I cup one side of his face, his eyes stay closed and I find myself leaning in. The other day he kissed me I was totally thrown off guard but here I am wanting nothing more but to feel his lips again. I put my lips onto his not even sure if I'm doing I right, I feel him respond but I pull away forgetting how to breath.

My eyes open to see his are still closed as I let out a soft breath, "I want you to say my name." I watch his lips move as he commands, I know the last time I said his name was out of panic but now I'm not sure if it's in me to say it willingly.

My attempt is weak and muffled but it still comes out, I watch his eyes open slowly only to reveal pitch black pits. I remember him telling me that I have enough control to bring his wolf out unannounced and I think this is one of the times, he moves us putting me under him and him on top. My heart beast drastically in my chest a little driven form the fear of his wolf.

He puts a hand by my head to balance him and then leans in closing the space between us with a kiss. I move the same way he does trying to mirror him and do my best. My lips love the taste of his a little too much and now it's something I didn't know craved so much, our noses crash together as I feel his hands slowly make their way up my top and warp around me throat.

The feeling doesn't stop me from kissing him as for some reason I know he's not out to strangle me, I feel his thumb lift my chin up getting a better angle of his lips as we keep going. I don't miss the fact that my legs are spread at his command, if anything that's a highlight right now. I feel him press himself onto me causing me to hum a soft moan.

I've never kissed anyone let along seen a dick so him gently doing whatever he's doing is really getting a reaction out of me.