Crew Hopping...Again.

(Pinky's PoV)

The next morning, I jump up out of bed, ready to play on Polus again. "Papa! Wake up!" I jump on the bed, trying to wake him up. He was cranky, but he wakes up when I pile myself on him. "Twerp! Sit down!"

I giggle as he sighs, getting out of bed. We get ready for the day and put on our suits. "Stay away from Gold and Maroon," he says, putting my helmet on my head,

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Ok..."

When he was done, I sprint out of the room to the cafe. Ms. Yellow is making breakfast. "Good morning!"

"Good morning!"

Papa is being grouchy again. He sits beside me as everyone comes in for food. "Good morning, everyone!", Ms. White comes in from Medbay.

"Hey! Sleep well?"

"Yes! I can't wait for Teal to help me collect data about Polus!"

"Sweet!"

Mr. Purple and Green comes in later. Mr. Purple is hanging with Mr. Silver and Mr. Green will be with Mr. Cheeto.

  Ms. Yellow serves breakfast and then begins to talk. "Not gonna lie, but Gold is hot!" White comments. "Why don't you go talk to him?"

  "I am! I want to so bad! During our tasks, I wanna ask him out."

  "Good luck with that," says Purple.

  "I am hanging with Teal in the lab and specimen room. Feel free to stop by."

  "Don't die," Papa says.

  Yellow rolls her eyes playfully. "I won't, Black! Thank you!"

  After breakfast, I play with Ms. White and Mr. Teal. He's nice and a very curious person. Papa goes off by himself as always.

  "Part of Polus' crust is cut open, showing parts of its core," Teal explains. "It's unknown how though. Maybe a natural disaster or something. Fun fact: This is where they are planning to throw off the imposters."

  "Oh wow."

  "Yeah. Anyway, we haven't specifically found any actual alien organizations on Polus yet. But there are tiny bits of life hidden here and there. My hypothesis is that they bury themselves underground from the harsh weather."

  "That's smart."

I peep through the telescope as Mr. Teal and Mr. White talk, seeing a distant galaxy from far away. It looks awesome!

  A look at some screen showing everybody on the planet. It shows their heart beats. But suddenly one instantly crashes. "Umm...Mr. Teal. Someone's square just turned red on here..."

  "Let me see, dear." He strolls over and panics. "Oh no..."

Mr. Olive rectangle was red and a flat red line sat inside the box. Several seconds later, somebody hit the emergency button. We hurry to the meeting.

  Everyone crowds the table.

  "Olive's vitals are down," he says. Peach nods. "I found him dead in the storage room." Mr. Silver groans. "That's the fourth one this trip...And it isn't from the Skeld crew. They got rid of there's.

  Peach continues. "I didn't find anybody or evidence. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

The meeting quickly ends. I run off with Magenta this time. She goes to Building 2, taking care of the tree. Still confused how a tree is growing in here.

"Do you like plants, Pinky?", she says as she taps on the tree's screen. "Yeah!"

She chuckles. "Ok, there we...go!"

"Hey, Maggy!" Mr. Cheeto and Taki come strolling in, a bunch of snacks in hand. "Hey, when did you get a kid?"

"Hi, Cheeto!", Ms. Magenta replies. "Oh no, this is Black's daughter. Pinky." I wave.

"Aren't they supposed to have the same color suit as the parents?"

"Well yeah, I think so."

I whimper, twittling my fingers. "My daddy...is gone. He was stabbed on the ship a little after we left Earth..."

"Aww, I'm so sorry," Magenta says. "He nearly had the same color as you." I tuck on her suit lightly. "...But I have been staying with Papa and now things are a little better."

"Live it up, lil sis!" Mr. Cheeto and Taki give me a fist bump. I giggle, feeling better already. Ms. Magenta takes me elsewhere to help her finish her tasks.

Soon enough, by the lava pit, Peach and Yellow are talking to Mr. Gold. Papa said to stay away from him, so I keep my distance and watch. He plants a "kiss" (he had his helmet on) on her hand and walks off into Building 1. After, I keep walking.

We run into Mr. Silver and Mr. Purple, so I go with them next. Mr. Silver lets me ride on his back as they talk. "Other than Cheetos' boy, I never seen a child so cheery like she is," he says.

"Yeah, Pinky is her own species. She was loved by everybody on the ship. She really made a difference in Black's life after her father passed. Black was always antisocial and never liked to talk to people."

"Haha, I see. I can see he still tries to act that way."

"He does, but it won't be same with Pinky."

In the middle of the conversation, Papa walks pastus. "Papa!" He waves lazily, pretending to pay little attention. We go into the Security room in Building 2 and relax there for the rest the day.