Life or Death

(Pinky's PoV)

The next morning, everything is quieter than usual. I don't see many of the crewmates. Since Papa is handling things with Mr. Silver and Mr. Teal. Lapis and I are spending the day with Mr. Green and the twins. He keeps us on the ship for the morning and lets us out in the afternoon.

As we're playing, Lapis and I run around the base chasing each other and having a pleasant time. Kiwi and Grape didn't feel like running and stays close to their dad. After that, Kiwi had to use the restroom and went to find it herself. I make a turn around one of the small buildings and laugh. "Can't catch me, Lapis!"

He barks, coming from the other side, and jumps on me. We tumble in the snow and giggle more.

Just as we turn the corner again, I jump in horror. Right where they were sitting, they are soaked in their blood with claw markings and holes in their heads. Before I can scream or weep, my mouth is covered. "No no no, it wouldn't be pleasant of you if the humans are alerted because of you. What shall I do with you?~"

Mr. Gold stands behinds me, kneeling slightly to reach my mouth. "Mmph Hmm...?" I shudder in fear. Lapis barks and growls, but it didn't affect the situation. He gets kicked away like a pebble and runs off, leaving me alone. Tentacles wrap around my body and mouth as Mr. Gold drags me away. Struggling isn't getting me freed.

________________________________________
(Black PoV)

I and the same people from before are discussing the same stuff from yesterday in Specimen.

"If Gold or whatever is really behind all this," says Silver. "Then we need to stop him somehow."

"It won't be easy," I comment.

All of a sudden, Lapis comes barking a lot, pulling at my leg sleeve.

Everyone is confused. "Is he okay?"

He barks more, I realize what's he doing now. He's alerting me again...

"Pinky's in trouble!"

I raise to my feet and rush out, Lapis leading my path. Others follow.

Walking into the office, Green's kid is bawling. White comforts her. Green and his other kid are dead at the door. Pinky's gone missing. "After I came back from the bathroom, I saw him...Gold," she explains. "He was like an alien. He killed them and took Pinky! He went that way." She points to the right. Immediately, we head in the same direction.

I should've taken her with me. I feel like everything bad on this trip is my fault.

Filled with rage, my tentacle shape again and my hands are black claws.

There he was standing at the lava pit without a single lick of remorse. His arms crossed and whistling a tune. He takes off the helmet. He shows his new, copied face. Still Gold's appearance but with red, snake-like eyes. Beside him is Coco's dead body. Taki and Cheeto come out from hiding inside one of the buildings once they see us. "It's about time~," he says with a smirk. I could slap it right off his face.

"Where's my kid..." I scorn him.

"...We are going to come back to that..."

"I want her, NOW!"

He laughs hysterically like a psycho. "Why do you need her, Black? You've been trying to kill her!"

The crewmates gasp. He continues. "Seem shocked, you're the one who tried to kill your own kid by giving her fake garments. Besides that, you are also responsible for a couple of deaths in your pack. And not to mention, you saw another die and didn't even care to snitch! Hoho~And I'm the ruthless one."

Memories I don't even recall flood my mind...I saw Peri. I killed Peach and ate Cherry...

Maroon deserved to die, but...

  I tried to kill Pinky.

  "Black, is this true?", says Purple.

  "It is...I think. But all this time, you've been trying to make me your pet!", I clench my fists. "Now, where's my child?!"

  He steps aside, showing a rope tied on the metal board hanging over the edge. She's tied up, tape over her mouth, and quietly screaming for help. He holds up the thin rope that's holding her in place. "Hehehe, the rope is breaking~"

  "Don't..."

  "You want her, Black..."

  "Don't."

  He holds her over the edge.

  "Don't!"

  "...Go get her."

  He lets go...