Showdown

"Don't!"

  "Go get her..."

   He lets go of her rope.

  I dive into the pit, hooking my tentacles in the ground and reach for her. The hard descend ripped the rope more, and now it's hanging by a thin string from its core, barely able to support her body weight.

  The string snaps, yet I grab it in time. Then, Gold steps on my tentacle.

  "Why you!", I wink in pain as his boots pour more pressure onto it.

  "What? I'm making it interesting," he chuckles.

It really hurts. He steps on another one, and I slip downward against the rocky wall. I use my tongue and lift Pinky to safety. Then, I climb myself up.

  "Aggh!" I sharp pain hits my back. Gold stab with his tongue from behind. He really wants me to die. After a few more shots, he stikes the wall above me. Rocks near my hands collapse into the lava. My body falls for a mere second. Thinking as quickly as possible, I jump to another spot. I can't die, now. I promised her, didn't I? I would try not to die. I'm not dying without a fight.

  I take another chance at using my tentacles, yet Gold attacks me again. But I continue until I am safe.

  "Black!" Purple comes to my aid.

  "No no" Gold teases. He launches a big rock with his tentacles directly at Purple. "Watch out!" I knock out of the way with another one of my tentacles. He tumbles. The rock shatters against another boulder. Purple grabs my hands tightly, pulling me up above the edge. This time, Gold attacks Purple with the tenacles. It grazes his wrists, nearly causing him to lose his grip. Silver and Teal help, also.

  With another attack, he stabs Silver, holding my other arm, through his leg.

  He lets go reflexively, and I slip just an inch. Once I finally got back on land, my rage was at its peak.  I pull my gun and shoot at that parasite, targeting his chest.

  I drew blood—or whatever purple stuff coming out of him—but it wasn't effective much. It slows him down some.

   Purple and Teal put Silver and Pinky at a distance, away from the action.

  His tentacles charge at me again. I leap side-to-side, dodging them quickly. I honestly don't know what I am fighting against and its things weaknesses are. It puts me at a great disadvantage, but I need to think quickly.

  I pull my knife, slicing through his next wave of tentacles, and charge at him. He smirks, leaping up. I pull him back down by his own tentacle. He scowls then elbowing me in the gut and pulling me down by the collar. His knee, attacking my helmet, cracks a hole in my visor.

The parasite knees my helmet again, cracking it completely and hits me right in the face. "Ughh!", I groan, stumbling. I ditch the helmet.

Gold trips me with his tentacles, and I fall back onto the narrow, metal, ledge of the lava pit.

"Time to die, human," he smirks, his tentacles tightening around my limbs and neck.

I gasp and gag for air, but he only tighten my airway. "It was fun playing, but it ends here for you."

"Not him, but for you."

Silver, wielding a taser gun, shoots Gold. His body quivers as he shouts and reacts the electric shocks. At the same time, the shocks affect me since we're making physical contact.

"Ahhh! How dare you!"

Gold attacks him in the gut with his tongue. Once the shocks subside, I grip his legs with my tentacles and throw him off me and cut myself loose. Silver hands me a taser, and I tase him again.

"Aaaack!!! Quit it!!!", he hisses. I hold him by his suit over the ledge and point my gun at his forehead. He curses under his alien breath.

"You have nerve," I tell him. "Honestly, I don't even care about everything else that has happened before all this."

"H-Huh?"

"You messed it up for yourself for laying your filthy tentacles on my child."

I force him closer and whisper in his ear.

  "No one touches my Pinky without my permission."

I pull the trigger at his head, glaring at him with a scowl, and release him into the pit. His form changes to an ugly, purple creature. He descends silently and drops into the fiery core with a drip. He burns out of existence.

It was finally over. I walk over to Pinky, freeing her from the loose ropes and untaping her mouth. I pick her up as she bawls into my neck.

"Alert Mira," I instruct. "We're heading back early. Everyone pack your stuff. I'm done with this planet."

  The remaining party gathers their things. Green and Coco got a proper burial after all this. Out of everyone on this mission, they're the only ones who've been laid to rest instead of getting thrown out into space or a lavapit. We sent them off and left a memorial. Kiwi was devastated, but taken in by Purple.

  All that are going home now is

  Me (Black)

  White

  Teal

  Silver, who really needs medical attention right now.

Cheeto

Purple

  And the remaining kids, Pinky, Kiwi, and Taki.

  This is going to be a crazy story to explain.