pet peeve

A lot of things tend to annoy me a lot these days...

1. A 'romance' novel where the relationship in focus is about sex, rather than the romance and emotional connection and it is painted as love: while I may see romance as cringe sometimes, due to how my brain is wired, I do enjoy reading some romance novels and I hate it when the relationship is portrayed as love.

No, sis, that is not love. You are in a toxic relationship.

2. "My husband/boyfriend's money is my money": thunder fire you for saying that. Work for your money and be responsible for yourself 🙄🙄🙄.

3. Greeting everyone at a table except for one person: it is quite rude when a person comes to your table, greets everyone at that table- well, except you. What are you trying to say? That I don't exist? Someone once tried this with me when he was asking for a loose leave of paper.

I was sitting beside two girls and he asked them both for a loose leave, they said that they had none and then he skipped the by asking another group of people who were like four rows behind me, rude much?

4. Joel Smallbone cutting his hair: okay, this is me being petty but I love those lovely luscious curls😤😤😤

5. Touching my cheeks for a feel: okay, I understand that I have high cheekbones but can you get your grubby hands away? 😤

6. People hating on TikTok: okay, I was once guilty of this but now, I'll say that TikTok is actually great.

7. The collar of people's shirts and polos flying (looking at you, Joel): put it down, bro. Please 🙏🏾, I beg you 😭

8. Incorrect sitting posture: *in my hardcore Nigerian accent* come on, my friend, will you sit down the proper way?!🙄😒

9. " Scopa tu mana", "o jewa nkeng", " bomboclaat": if you are Twitter, you might have seen these on your feed and they annoy me so much. One day, you are taking a normal stroll on your Twitter feed and then these things are everywhere like an epidemic 😡.