Sun raha hai..

All the people were shouting bcz of excitement while the host was getting nervous bcz of this crowd..he first time witnessed this much shouting for a mere singer but still managed to compose himself..

" Shreya please call the main singer.. I can't handle more.. if they will get to know that she is still absent then you might get my dead body in some hours.." Ritvik said scared from the crowd.. Shreya laughed in mind but still she was worried for the singer.. but both sighed in relief finally listening someone and smiles brightly..

One girl who came running with her guitar quickly goes to stage from back side kissing shreya's cheeks.. she glared but smiles in return making that girl laugh..

Girl immediately start the tune and started to sing lovingly making all silent while Ritvik finally drank one water bottle full bcz of the nervousness..

The girl complete her song and till then no one dare to say anything.. but as the song ended all shouted once more making that girl smile wholeheartedly..

" Hey guys.. thank you so much for your time and appreciation but first of all sorry for making you wait.. by the way it was not my fault but scooty's fault as she got puncher on the very wrong timing.. so I am seriously sorry for coming late but now enjoy the show.." girl said apologizing making all smile..

She again started one fusion song making all audience silent yet lost in her voice..

( Please listen it to feel the energy and lovely voice..)

Girl finally completed the song making all dance on her song... She smiles seeing this and finally left the stage...

" You are unbelievable yaar.. who comes late on her own concert? " Shreya asked angrily?

Ritvik was also glaring her but she just holded her ears making them smile..

" Okay fine.. we forgive you.. but now you have to convince the most dangerous person.. so go and meet mam... She is hell angry on you.." Shreya said and left with Ritvik to handle the crowd..

Girl bit her nails nervously and walked to green room chanting hanuman chalisa.. she slowly opened the door but quickly close it feeling scared..

The person inside the room smiles seeing this but maintain the same angry face.. that girl again open the door but this time she got caught as that person was infront of her standing glaring her angrily..

Girl made puppy face making that person loose but no one can be angry on the girl and they smiles..

" Where were you? We were worried for you? " Person said worriedly hugging that girl..

" Chill Dilshad ma... It was just puncher that made me late.." girl said normally making her smile..

" Don't do this next time.. n how many times I said you to take car .. it's about your safety baby.." Dilshad said seriously making the girl roll her eyes..

" N how many times I said that I hate that dabba cars bcz I feel suffocating in that dabba.." girl said irritating making Dilshad sighed...

" But still it's for your safety.. n if you are forgetting then we have to remind you that you are our most precious jewel.. we can't loose you beta ..." Asad said coming inside making the girl bow her head..

Asad shook his head and hugged her lovingly.." I trust you beta but not others... Don't feel caged.. it's just you know you are at threat bcz of me.. so I have to protect you right?" That girl nodded her head positively making them smile.. " okay now enough.. go and get ready we are going for dinner at your favourite restaurant.."