Chapter 11 - Jealousy (SMUT)

I did not know what to do.

For fuck sake, I came next to a sleeping Bill! What would he say when he woke up and saw me in this state ?! No, no, no, no! I didn't want to think about it. I had to get rid of all the evidence!

Thank God there was no cum on the sheets or blanket. But there were also no handkerchiefs around, and I was afraid to get out of bed. But I couldn't stay that way. He could wake up every second. In desperate situations, desperate things had to be done. I grabbed one of the pillows and wiped all the cum on it. Then I put it back in place, dirty side down. "Well, maybe he won't notice," I said to myself.

-----------------------------------

Bill woke up about 15 minutes later. As soon as he saw me lying next to him, he smiled. "Good morning, Pinetree. How did you sleep? "He asked, still half asleep. "It was all right, I guess." I lied. Yes, I slept really well. "That's good to hear," he replied, and I tried to sit up. But Bill grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me close to him. "Oh, no. You're not going anywhere."

But I protested. "What - What are you doing, Bill? Let me go. You have to get up and- "Bill snuggled closer to me and spoke in a sleepy voice to my ear," We still have about 40 minutes. So let's stay like this for a while longer. "Obviously, I couldn't win this argument. His strong hands gripped me tightly and his body warmed pleasantly. I almost found it comfortable. Although I didn't understand why he was acting like that. He was mostly full of arrogance. Maybe it was because he was half asleep? I did not know. But at that moment, I didn't care. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

-----------------------------------

It had been over a week since that morning, and things were always the same.

I woke up, the maids dressed me, and the doctor treated my ankle. It didn't hurt anymore, and I finally could walk on my own again. I no longer had to have my leg in the bandages. I was so happy about that.

After the morning treatment, I spent most of the day in the archives with Will. Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to find a way to bring me home. However, we became good friends during that time. Will was a good listener, and it was a pleasure to talk to him. He often took me for walks through the royal garden (unfortunately with the assistance of the royal guard) , where we talked about various things. We also had lunch together.

In the evening, Tad always took me back to the royal bedroom. There I greeted Bill, talked to him in bed for a while, then fell asleep. Well, one thing (unfortunately) remained. I couldn't get rid of those dreams. With each passing day, they became more and more intense. Thank God I never really came in bed again. I didn't understand why I had those dreams, or who was that strange man who appeared in them. I just hoped those dreams would stop soon.

But that wasn't the only odd thing. Since the morning I had my first wet dream, Bill has behaved strangely. He didn't tease me as much as he did in the beginning. He kept smiling at me, trying to be as close to me as possible. He didn't even try to kiss me. All he did was kiss my throat when I returned to his room every night. It was taken more as some kind of greeting. At first, I was glad he hadn't tried anything, but now that I thought about it, his behavior was really unusual.

Moreover, his look in his eyes... There was satisfaction in them and something as if he was hiding a secret.

What was he up to?

-----------------------------------

"Well, I think that's enough for today. Do you want to go to the garden to get some fresh air? "Will asked me as he closed the book. I had read over the 30th scroll and I was quite tired. A short walk at sunset sounded like a good idea. "Oh, sure. Same way as usual? "I smiled at him and closed the scroll as well. Will nodded, and we both headed for the garden.