Chapter 12 - Loneliness

I slept in the library for another 4 days. Why I probably don't have to explain. I needed to calm down. I still couldn't believe it. Bill really jerked me off in front of the mirror!

And what was worse, I liked it.

Yes, I was embarrassed, but I also couldn't lie that his fleeting touch didn't turn me on. For god sake, I begged him to touch me!

When I think about it, was I still a virgin? If I was correct, a person loses their virginity only when they are inside the other, right? And Bill only touched me on the surface... AGH, why was I even thinking about it ?!

Memories weren't the only thing that made me blush. I still had wet dreams. However, there was no longer a stranger in them. Bill replaced him. Sometimes it was a lustful dream, full of moaning and sex, sometimes it was just kissing under the night sky. I didn't know what was happening to me.

But one thing was good about this.

Bill stopped being jealous. Maybe it was because the bitemark and the hickey I had on my shoulder hadn't healed yet. Maybe it was because of that whole mirror thing.

I don't know.

Anyway, when he met Will and me in the garden during the day, he wasn't upset anymore. He just smirked and walked on. Well, I had a lot of trouble explaining to Will how I got the hickey at all. But Will understood me (or rather knew his brother). He didn't want to ask much about the details, so he just asked if I enjoyed it and if I was okay. And I nodded.

----------------------------------------

I've been thinking about it all day while I was looking for information with Will in the library. Should I talk about it with Bill, or not?

And in the end, I decided.

It was time to meet the blond...

----------------------------------------

When the two of us said goodbye, I headed from the library to the inside of the palace. I had clenched fists, and self-confidence flowed through my body. I had to show that I wasn't just his puppet. That he couldn't touch me whenever he wanted!

"BILL! We need to talk about our last night! "I yelled, as soon as I slammed the bedroom door and Bill... wasn't there. That surprised me. He was always in the bedroom before me. Where could he be? It was long after sunset, so he should be after work. He must have just got busy somewhere. I walked over to the bed and sat on it. It couldn't take him that long, could it ...?

I was wrong. It took hours, and Bill wasn't anywhere. I was worried.

I went to the balcony. I hoped the warm night air would calm me down. What could have held him so much?

But as I watched the world below me, I noticed something. The exit from the royal garden was without guards. And someone was just walking through it to go down the stairs to the city. I couldn't tell who it was, because he was wearing a hooded cloak, but he was in a hurry. That sure was suspicious. Could it have to do something with Bill's disappearance?

I had to check it out.

----------------------------------------

I ran out of the palace as fast as I could. Thank God I could still see the stranger in which direction he was going. I didn't even look back and run after him. He turned right first. Then left. I tried to be close enough but also made sure he would not notice me. I followed him like this for 5 minutes. But then he suddenly turned into a side alley. I did too. But it was a mistake.