Chapter 16 - Bill's "breakfast" (SMUT)

Five. That's the number of rounds I had that night. No wonder that the first thing I felt when I got up was a sharp pain in my ass. "Agh, it hurts," I complained as I opened my eyes. The sun had risen a long time ago, and it could have been around noon. But the Egyptian sun was not the only thing that warmed me. Bill held me with his muscular hands to his chest while he slept soundly. I stroked his cheek carefully. He looked so cute when he was asleep. His hair was messy and did not cover his left eye. He had no reason to hide it anymore. After last night, there was nothing between us to hide from the other.

"Mmm, Pinetree? Are you awake? "Bill muttered. His voice was so low and hoarse and so sexy . "Yeah. G-good morning. "I greeted him, feeling embarrassed when my voice broke. The blond opened his golden eyes and looked at me. He seemed to be so happy. His big smile warmed my heart, and I had the urge to kiss him. Bill must have had the same thought since he leaned over and kissed my lips gently. Even with his morning breath, his lips tasted so delicious. I didn't hesitate and returned the kiss. That surprised Bill. "Hm? What happened to you? Where had my shy sapling suddenly gone? "He smirked, giving me another kiss. "Huh? What do you mean? It's still me. "I asked, and Pharaoh pulled me closer to my body. Then he slowly moved his hand to my ass.

"What do I mean? Weeeell, let's just say I haven't expected you to ever be so needy . But I have to admit, for your first time, you lasted long enough. "He whispered in my ear, and I flushed.

Only at that moment did a wave of embarrassment hit my body. All those moments from last night, as I moaned, whimpered, begged for his cock... I pressed my face against the pillow, ready to die of embarrassment. "Oh, God! We really did- "I panicked, and Bill patted me gently on the back. "Yup. Congratulations, you have officially lost your virginity with me. "That just made me blush more. I buried my face more in the pillow so that the blond would not see it.

Bill sighed and lay back down. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. "Do you regret it?" He asked me, gently stroking my hair. There was no arrogance or sarcasm in his voice. It was an honest question. His long fingers moved my hair as I wondered what to answer.

----------------------------------

Bill has been really nice to me lately. Yes, our beginning was not exactly perfect, but sometimes things like that happen. He forced me to stay in the palace because he was afraid he would lose me. I wanted to run away to get home so I could not be lonely... But then we found out that we were not that different. We even had a lot in common.

No, I couldn't be mad at him. Not after everything he's done for me. How he organized that big wedding, talked to me, danced and laughed... For the first time, someone cared about me. And I also cared about him...

----------------------------------

"No... I don't regret it. "I muttered into the pillow, but loud enough for Bill to hear. "I'm glad to hear that." He snuggled up to me as his hand slid from my head to my back. I didn't even have a chance to ask when I felt him slowly begin to massage my shoulders. That was unexpected from him, but also nice. By gently pushing his thumbs against my strained muscles, all the tension and pain began to loosen up. My face was still buried in the pillow, trying not to make much sound. After all, it hurt a little.

I began to think about last night. Especially about the last words Bill said to me. Was Bill serious? Did I really mean that much to him? Or did he just say that because we had sex? I wanted to ask him so badly, but at the same time, I was so embarrassed. "Bill?" I finally dared to speak while the blond kept massaging me. "Yes, my queen?" He asked, and I began to feel again blushing. My queen . Uh, I still couldn't get used to that title!