Chapter 10: The 1940s people {Part 2}

"Captain America looked like that?" said the surprised teenagers.

"Yes. Got a problem?" asked, you guessed it- Bucky. Steveies got some protective friends.

"Bucky!" said the man in question, at least the first one. He was ignored by Bucky, who staring daggers at the kids.

"N-no, none at all s-sir."

"Good."

"Peggy is that you?" asked Howard. It brought everyone's attention to onscreen Peggy.

"Well, some people age beautifully." said Steve.

"Thanks." said Peggy blushing.

"STEGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYY." sang Betty."

"What?" asked Sousa.

"Its a ship name." " You know for Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter. Steve + Peggy= Steggy?" she added seeing the confused looks.

"Just...just forget I said anything. Also Winter Soldier, don't get a hair cut." Bucky just gave an almost imperceptible nod. Everyone turned back to the screen.

We will go faster now because I am in a hurry. I need to show you other things that will have a great impact on the futures and others which will not but I will show them to you anyway because I want to see your reactions. Did anyone know how The Great Director Fury Lost His Eye? 

"I can hear the sarcasm miles away." said Sam.

"No no no this isn't happening." said Fury, burying his face in his hands.

"How did he lose his eye?" asked Bucky.

"No one ever asked. Although I heard, from Coulson, he lost it in some battle, apparently." replied Natasha. Carol just smirked at Fury. This was great.

I will show it to you the first thing after familiarizing all of you with your actors.

Daniel Sousa. He was played by by Enver Gjokaj. He was born on February 12, 1980 in Orange County, California and is 40 years old.

"Is everyone a model or something?" asked Jack.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Chief." said Daniel Sousa.

"Whatever Susan."

"You look great, Daniel."

"Um thanks, Peggy." Steve thought it was just normal co-worker courtesy and decided not to think much of it. Besides for Peggy if Steve was there no one else was there.

(Steve did not think this.) [I ship Steggy, not whatever Peggy and Daniel's ship name is.]

James D'Arcy plays Edwin Jarvis. He was born on 24 August, 1975 in Amersham, Buckinghamshire and is 45 years old.

 He was born on 24 August, 1975 in Amersham, Buckinghamshire and is 45 years old

"Looking good, Jarvis." said Tony and Howard at the same time. They looked at each other and then looked away.

"Thankyou Mr. Stark and... sir."

"Call me Tony." Tony said and he looked weirdly emotional though only Jarvis saw it because he quickly schooled his expression as his friends looked at him cautiously.  

"You should grow a beard Mr. Jarvis. It suits you."

"Thankyou Ms. Carter." Peggy graciously nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 447 words.

A/N: I am sorry for updating late but I am still a little unwell. The picture of Enver Gjokaj would not upload, so I am sorry for that.  Also I realized I forgot to add Jarvis so I added him in the prologue but there is no need to reread it as he only introduces himself with the other 1940s people. If I remember something else I'll edit the authors note because I hate it when authors update an A/N when you are hooked. I hope I hooked you guys to this. So please read, vote and enjoy. Bye.

19-10-2020