Chapter 14: The Wakandans

Now we'll meet with the Wakandans.

"Wakandans? I haven't heard of 'em before I came here. And I'm sure guys haven't either." said Scott. 

"Scott, just because your GK is terrible, don't insult our intelligence." said you guessed it, Hope.

Shuri started snickering as T'Chala sent her a glare as if to shut up but he was internally laughing at Scott. Mj couldn't help but smile while the others were curious about Wakanda. 

First off is Okoye. She is the general of the Dora-Milaje and King T'Chala's personal bodyguard. She is played by American-Zimbabwean actress Dania Jekesai Gurira. She was born on February 14, 1978 in Grinnell, Iowa and is 42 years old.

"Okoye you look absolutely perfect! It would do you good to dress up like this for missions more often

"Okoye you look absolutely perfect! It would do you good to dress up like this for missions more often. Brother don't you think so?" said Shuri laughing at the last part. Okoye looked good in the red dress on that particular mission. Her brother nodded at the beautiful part but shook his head at Shuri on the mission part as if he was fed up with her, which he was.

"Thankyou Shuri, but I think I prefer my uniform." said Okoye having dealt with Shuri before.

"Yes! You think you prefer it but you don't!" exclaimed Shuri. This was not the first time she tried to make Okoye wear dresses. The other Dora-Milaje were not exempt either. Okoye just rolled her eyes at her fondly.

Shuri is played by Guyanese-British actress Letitia Michelle Wright. She was born on October 31, 1993 in Georgetown, Guyana and is 27 years old.

 She was born on October 31, 1993 in Georgetown, Guyana and is 27 years old

"Yaaas, bish! Imma half brit! YaAsS! And I am younger than the actress." Shuri observed after she was done screaming. People still felt her obsession with British people was weird.

"You look super cool." said Abe. People were all happy for black actors and actresses to get major work (they guessed it was major.)

"Thanks." Shuri said.

"Shuri, you look good, but you know what mother will say about letting your hands hang like that at your side." T'Chala said.

(A/N: Ok so I like British people because of their accent. Like I don't have a crush on Tom Holland but I love him like a true Hollander. But once this interviewer was like "Peter Parker is from Queens, you are not a native of Queens." or something like that to which he replied "No I am not. I am a native of South London, darling." And I swear I died. THIS IS WHY I LOVE BRITISH PEOPLE. Tom Holland, he's more 'I love him cuz he's so precious, can I keep him? Omfg' and not 'Can I marry you?'. At least not for me. Back to the story.😁😋)

And next is King T'Chala himself. He was played by the awesomest human to have ever lived- Chadwick Aaron Boseman. He was a Howard University graduate. He was born on November 29, 1977 in Anderson, South Carolina.

 He was born on November 29, 1977 in Anderson, South Carolina

"Wow, Howard University. That's good." said Nat.

"Well, its no Harvard University but uh-huhhhaha Its nice, I guess." said T'Chala chuckling humbly.

"Well, brother for the first time you actually look good. Bet its the actor and not you you, you're a spoil sport." said Shuri, grumbling in the end about the spoil sport part.

T'Chala just sighed and muttered 'sister love'.

"You look great, um but I'm afraid I don't anything about your country, Wakanda, you said?" asked Peggy, perplexed.

Wakanda only recently came out to the world. They were believed to be a third-grade country but as it is their tech is better than the leading countries like the US or UK or Russia, etc. They kept themselves out of public eye, hidden to protect the interests of Wakanda and its people.

"But why? What could possibly harm you so much that you would hide your selves from the world?" asked Peggy, ever persistent.

We will find out later in the Black Panther movie. And yes, of course you have movies. If you have actors you have a movie or show.

That seemed to satisfy everybody.

728 words.

A/N: I know I mentioned the whole black lives matter and the women empowerment thing before, but I can't help mention it again because of how important it is to keep this in mind. If some was born a black person or a woman, first of all it isn't wrong or bad, second it was not in their hands and third, it doesn't give anyone a right to make them feel bad about it or treat them as their inferiors. They were only born in a wrong world and it our fault its that way, and I mean women, men, children, blacks, whites, wheats etc. LGBTQ people, non-binary people and others are the same as anyone who is straight or anything. Don't group them or categories them, they are the same as everybody. We are the same, slightly different, yes but we are the same. Don't bully anyone for it and don't pity yourself, that way you are accepting the fact that society treats you differently because of who you are because they think its a bad thing. Its not. I want to say more but I don't have enough time. But please. Its heartbreaking.

Ok, so sorry for the late update. I hope you like this one. I wanted to ask if anyone of you are Potterheads, Demigods or Shadowhunters? Please tell me in the comments. I know I didn't tell them that Chadwick Boseman is no more, but their reactions would be bad, especially Shuri and I want to keep it light. This is too sad and it makes it final. I still don't believe he is no more because BP 2 is coming. It'll only sink in if they kill BP or change the actor. I just don't wanna think about it, ya know? I don't know him personally ofc, but I actually like him as an actor. He is great person and I just can't believe he is dead. There, I said it.

And I was like so surprised to see how diverse my readers are. This is great.

 This is great

 Thank you for reading and sticking with me. Continue to vote, comment and read. You guys are the best. Bye!!

05-11-2020